PART THREE: Reveals, New Faces, and Confusion

Start from the beginning

"Uh, okay."

"Coolio."

"A'ight."

"Yeet."

"That's... great."

"Fantastic."

"Nobody fucking asked, nerd."

"...ok."

"Like it or not, you're all going to be here with each other for a while," Lou continued, "so let's all go around the room and introduce ourselves, cheesy-first-day-of-kindergarten style."

Unsurprisingly, Deku started. "Well, I'm Midoriya Izuku! Deku is my hero name, so you can call me that if you like!"

"Iida Tenya," Iida said with a bow. "It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance!"

"I'm Ashido Mina! Nice to meet you all!"

"My name is Kirishima Eijiro, you can call me Kiri."

"Am Kaminari Denki, the braindead memer. Uh, yeah."

"Todoroki Shoto."

"Uh, I'm Sero. Sero Hanta. Sometimes people call me Phil Swift."

"Hi! I'm Uraraka Ochako, but you can just call me Ochako-chan."

Bakugo scoffed. "Like I'm going to do this stupid introduction with the rest of you damn nerds."

"That's Bakugo," Lou answered for him. "Moving on!"

"W-WHAT THE HELL?"

"I'm Aizawa Shota, teacher of Class 1-A at U.A. Hero Academy."

"Uh, my name's Chris. You can... just call me Chris."

"Well, I'm Lois Griffin, and this is our baby Stewie."

"Shut up, you vile woman! I am perfectly capable of introducing myself! Stewart Gilligan Griffin, future ruler of the world. Just by looking around the room, I can say that many of you will not be spared."

"I'm Meg, and uh –"

"She's a disappointment. Hi, I'm Peter Griffin."

"Well, erm, I'm Brian."

With that mess of chaos out of the way, it was time for all the newcomers to introduce themselves, universe by universe.

"Well, hi! I'm Meilin Lee. And ever since I turned 13, I've been doing my own thing, making my own moves; 24/7/365. I wear what I want, say what I want, and I will not hesitate to do a spontaneous cartwheel if I feel so moved!" Mei tried to do said spontaneous cartwheel and ended up faceplanting. "Crap!" She quickly stood up. "Oh, um, you can call me Mei, though."

"I'm Miriam, what's up?"

"Priya. Hey."

"I'm Abby!"

"My name's Monika. It's a pleasure to meet you!"

Lou's eyes narrowed. "Monika. I'm pretty sure I summoned the others here, too. Where the hell are they?"

Monika nervously grinned. "Oh, you mean...?"

"Sayori. Yuri. And my wi – er, Natsuki."

"O-Oh! Yeah, I already deleted their character files."

Lou sighed. "Late act two, early act three; as I assumed. Let's keep this going, moving on."

"Name's Undyne, head of the Underground's Royal Guard, and I will not hesitate to kick your ass if you get on my nerves. Fuhuhuhu!" Nobody was sure whether Undyne was completely serious.

"I-I'm Dr. Alphys, our R-Royal Scientist!"

"And my lovely girlfriend," Undyne added.

Alphys blushed. "U-Undyne!"

"HELLO HUMANS, MONSTERS, AND DOGS ALIKE! I AM THE GREAT PAPYRUS, AND THIS IS MY LAZY BROTHER, SANS!"

Sans shrugged and winked. "'sup? i'm sans. sans the skeleton."

Papyrus lifted up a potted yellow flower... with a face? "THIS IS FLOWERY, A FRIEND OF MINE."

"Flowey, Flowey the Flower," he said through gritted teeth. "Pleasure. Real pleasure."

"That's everyone, right? Okay," Lou said, "as previously mentioned, you're all going to react to stuff, so get comfy and uh... yeah." She clapped her hands again, her outfit changing from the violet cloak and black unitard into a blue flannel, graphic t-shirt with a few memes on it, jeans, the same black Converse sneakers, and a few bracelets. "Sorry, the unitard I had on under the cloak was so fricking tight I couldn't stand wearing it any longer. Let's go!"

Everyone spread out around the room, finding comfortable places to stay as Lou went to the front of the room, using a laptop on a stand that they created to set up the next reaction.