9

PORCHAY POV

"What did you say?! My father's dead?!" Macau shouted. The more they talk the more nervous I got. I feel my brother and P'Pete squishing my hands to ease my anxiety.

.
.
.
.
.
.

"I will going to kill them" I walked to my brother and P' Pete. They didn't know that I always saw them eating together when my classes are done.

I thought that they secretly dating each other. But when I'm ordering something they're so serious to notice me, I always sitting in my brother back.

They're too dumb not noticing somebody hearing they're mumbled.

But this day I'm munching blueberry cheesecake I heard my lover name in the video they're watching. The others customers thought the two idiots just watching a drama but the video that the idiots watching is real situation. For fucking sake.

"Porchay" They saw me eating this sour blueberry cheesecake.

"All this time you knew?!" P'Pete shocked replied.

"Uhm, yes" I said and innocently look at them.

"Anyways I'm planning to kill the father of my boyfriend" I confidently said and my brother one eyebrow raised.

"So the two of you back together?" He asked.

"Can you just go back to your plan. So nosy" I said. P'Pete is laughing and my brother rolled his eyes.

"We're planning to kill Korn" Porsche whispered at me.

"Oh really?" I smirk.

"When we going to do that?" P' Pete asked.

"Later" My brother said with excitement on his tone.

"I'm excited" I happily said.

"You're a child you are not coming with us" I forgot this is my brother not P' Vegas. Shia.

"Hia.. please" I start pouting and acting cute. This is so cringe. P'Pete just laughed in the corner.

"No" My brother said.

"I'm already eighteen for fucking sake!" I shouted. I need to kill that two old man for Kim safety and also someone's safety.

"Language, Porchay" My brother said with authority. P'Pete still laughing. I just rolled my eyes.

"You really love Kim? Do you?" P'Pete ask i don't know if he teasing me or seriously asking my romantic feelings towards Kim.

"I love him very much" I confessed. And someone smack me in my head.

"Hia! That's hurts" I yelled my brother and P'Pete still laughing i wish P'Vegas scold P'Pete. I still caressing my head to ease the pain.

"I have class see you" I said to them when I finished my snack.

"I will fetch Vegas. See you in midnight" Pete said that made me stop walking.

"Why are you both gonna meet in midnight?" I asked.

"Because midnight is the right time to kill someon-" My brother still not finish to whatever he saying someone smack him.

"Lower your voice, Porsche" P'Pete scolded my brother and I think he deserve that smack.

"Send me message I will come also" I said to my brother and P'Pete before I go back to school.

"That Kid" I heard my brother voice before I left.
...

Finally the classes are done. I'm going to see Kim again.

I walk out in the classroom happily but my phone vibrated so I get my phone from my pocket and check the notification. I saw P'Pete message.

When I read it I smirked. 

Pete

I send you the location, go inside of old factory. Are you really sure you're going?

Porsche

Hurry up! I'm thirsty to kill that old fuckers.

Finally my wish is almost come true.

PETE'S POV

The two old man talking casually they didn't know this day is their last breath.

"Are we sure we really doing this?" Porsche said in the earpiece.

"We should" I replied.

"We need teamwork to crash them" Korn said.

"Can i ask you personally, Who are really our rivals? Because I don't understand what you saying earlier" Kan said.

"All of them are our enemies, Kan" Korn manipulated his brother again. Korn knows Kan weaknesses spot.

"You can have her after we kill his two sons" Korn smirked and tap his brother shoulder.

He's he talking about woman in the basement? This two brothers are shithead. How dare they can do bad things! They don't have conscience.

Then I heard a gunshot.

What the fuck! This is not I planned.

Why Porchay kill Kan? Is this because of the woman Kan and Korn talking about? Then what's the connection between Porchay and the woman?

"Leave my Mother alone!" Porchay shouted in agony.

"Chay! What are you talking about!" Porsche angrily asked.

"They have our mother!" Chay angrily yelled.

"Chay, Calm down! You're ruining our plan" Porsche said.

And then the plan is ruined. Korn escaped.

"What are we gonna do?"  Chay nervously asked

Will Vegas and Macau became angry of what we do?

"I don't know" I nervously answered.

My brain right now don't know how to function. It's too much to handle all this events.

Will Vegas still love me? Even I killed his own father?

Will Macau accept me?

I'm devastated right now. And Korn escaped.

"I know what we gonna do" Porche said out of nowhere.

"What we're going to do?" I seriously asked.

"Should we tell to the guys?" Porche asked.

"NO!" I fastly react.

"We will frame up the mess we do to Korn"  Porche said.

"You're so smart" Chay compliment his brother.

"But I'm still guilty" I said to them.

"You should tell them the truth after this events" Porsche said and I painfully smile.

"Right now we should plan how to kill Korn" Porsche said.

Good luck to us.

Author's Note:

Thank you for waiting. I appreciate the readers who still waiting for my update. I'm sorry for my long hiatus. And now next month I am graduating in highschool.