6

VEGAS POV

"I'm going home now" I greeted the security guard.

"Be safe, Sir Vegas" The security greeted me back, he's the one who secured my company.

"You too" I replied and went to the parking lot to find my car and went inside and drove to go back home.

I happily parked my car in the garage and I frowned when I saw the lights off. It's already 9:30. I fastly went inside of our house and saw the lights from fridge. I saw Pete drinking some water. My panic is gone now. I hugged Pete but suddenly he pushed me away. Did I do something bad to him?

I tried to kiss him in cheeks but he pushed my face.

"Why? do we have a problem?" I softly asked him.

"You? Do you still have problem?" Pete asked me in serious tone.

"What problem, Pete?" I calmly asked him. "What are we really talking about? Can you say it straight?" I frustratedly asked him again.

"Vegas" He called me in serious tone.

"I thought we're done?" He asked me and that made me frowned.

"What done? Are you saying that our relationship is done?" My head is spinning because of my thoughts.

"What are we? What am I to you?" He asked me. I thought we're automatically in a relationship.

I'm so dumb.

"I really don't understand? We were fine earlier in the morning. What have gotten in to you?" I asked him.

"I thought you stopped messing the two families, but what are you doing?" He asked me tears in his eyes. I was going to wipe his tears but he shooed my hands away.

"I'm doing this for us" I truthfully said to him but his eyes didn't believe me.

"No, you're doing it for yourself" He said it to me. That made my heart shatter. Pete, no.

I hugged him but he didn't hug me back. I kissed him and that made his cheeks turned red then he realised to go back to his angry and disappointed reaction.

"I'm not making trouble to them, I'm just protecting you and Macau" I softly whispered to him.

"So why are you using Chay and Kim?" He raised his eyebrows. Pete, why's so cute when you're angry!

"I'm going to explain it to you later" I replied to him and kissed his cheeks.

"Why later? Can't you just explain it now" Pete stuttered his reply because I'm kissing his neck that's why he's out of breath.

"Because I'm hard right now, I need you" I replied to Pete.

"Shut up" He said. So mean!

But I'm still hard headed so I still kissed him and he replied to my kiss. My naughty Pete.

We go to our room and starting to making out. We're removing each others clothes and I know we both have hardened cocks.

And then.

Knock! Knock! Knock! Knock !

"Who the fuck is that?!" I angrily asked when I hung up.

"Sorry for disturbing you!" Macau voice ringing.

"I don't care about you! You need to fucking come out!" I heard Kim voice that made Pete and I stare to each other with the thoughts of what's going on? Why the bastard Kim is in my house?

"Phi Pete!! The Main family member is here! We need an ally!" Porchay banging the door. Chay is here too?

Pete and I fastly wear clothes and come out to our room as we saw the nervous face of Macau and doesn't give a fuck face of Kim and the worried face of Porchay.

"Fuckers! Come out now! We're old enough to play hide and seek! Assholes!" Someone yelled downstairs. And I know who is it.

"Who's that?" Pete asked.

"It's your bestie" Kim rolled his eyes. How dare he give that glance to my Pete! I'm gonna punch his face later.

"Bestie? Porsche?" Pete asked and he doesn't really know.

"P'Kinn and my brother here! We need to hide!" Porchay worriedly said and I saw his hand are sweating. Afraid to be caught?

"We don't have to" I said and smirking. Sorry to your brother and brother in law. because of Kinn and Porsche my dick is in pain!

"So what are we doing?" Macau asked.

"Get some ropes and chair" I ordered my brother and he looked at that are we really going to do this. He follows it immediately.

I walked downstairs slowly and I saw my cousin butt face. I want to laugh because of his stupidness.

I go silently behind Kinn's back and i put my handkerchief to his nose and he passed out to my free arms catched him. This bastard is so heavy! Why did I even catched this idiot? Should I leave him in the cold floor? No, Pete's gonna scolded me.

And I saw Pete and Porsche fighting in the kitchen so I fastly put Kinn in the sofa and run to Porsche and I do the same as I do to Kinn and Porsche. Kinn's lover pass out in Pete's arms and Pete glared at me.

"Why did you do that!" Pete scolded me.

"I have to, I'm sorry" I replied to Pete while I'm putting Kinn to the chair and tied him up same as Pete putting Porsche to the chair and tied Porsche up.

"We need to hide your father and I are going here" Kim spoke behind us with Chay and Macau.

"Why everyone trying to visit me?" I asked weirdly. They really wanted to see me badly? I love that.

"Probably your name is listed in their death note" Kim speak that made me rolled my eyes. This bastard is getting on my nerves. Should I tie him too in the chair?

"What are we gonna do to this two?" Macau asked.

"Khun Vegas!" Someone's calling my name.

"P'Nop is here" Chay announced.

"Why are you here?" I ask my former bodyguard.

"Khun Kan is dead, Khun Vegas" that made us in shock even the two sleeping is awake now.

"What did you say?" We asked Nop in chorus.

[A/N: Thank you for 2k reads!]