3

VEGAS POV

"You should leave!" Pete scolded me when he found out that I'm still working in the underground society.

"I can't" I calmly said.

"Why?" His voice sound disappointed.

"Pete, You know I can't, because I'm still the member of the underground, if I leave they're going to kill us" I softly explained to him that made him drown in thought.

"Yeah why did I forgot about that, the minor family doing bad stuff, dumb Pete" Pete thinking loud that made me smile.

It's been a month and we found a new home. I'm working a legal business and some Illegal.

"Where's Macau?" I asked Pete. We're here in Kitchen and I'm watching him cook.

"School" Pete answered.

"It's four o'clock, Pick him up!" Pete said when he realized that he forgot to bring Macau home.

Pete is the one who always fetching us. Because he want us always to eat dinner together.

"Oh my god! I'm sorry Macau" Pete apologize to my brother when we were already here in school.

"It's fine Phi you're just 30 minutes late" Macau smiled to Pete.

We started drive back home.

"I'm sorry that I was late because I was too busy, I'm baking macaroons" My wife happily explain.

"What are you gonna do to the macaroons?" I asked because of what I saw is too much for us to finish.

"Well our neighborhoods likes my cooked foods so I decided to baked and sell to them" Pete share his story.

"You don't have to do that, Pete, I can give you a comfortable life" I softly replied to him.

"I don't want to be burden to you" Pete said.

"You're not burden to us" I softly said to him.

"You know I'm here right? Macau look at us and rolled his eyes. He's in the backseat doing something on his tablet.

"You know P'Pete don't think too much you're not burden and you will never be" Macau advice and left the car.

Pete and I look at each other and smile he kissed me in the side cheek and made me shock and he fastly left the car. You naughty cat!

SOMEONE POV

"They look really happy right?" Korn teased the guy beside him.

"Let them suffer" He replied to him to hide his weaknesses. This bastard I will kill you sooner' he thought.

"Oh by the way what are you gonna do to Porchay?" He changed the topic.

"Let him be, he can't do anything. He's just a kid" Korn smirk.

Little did they know someone watching them.

"Day 34, they have still no plan to kill you. So you and your family are safe" someone report from the other line, When the two old man was caught drinking their tea alone while laughing hardly.

["Thanks, by the way can you send me the documents of all customers from the Main family?"] Someone ordered from the other line.

[Can you do it? If you can't, it's fine"] added by someone from the other line

"Don't worry I can do it" Someone replied then he end the call and delete the call history.

He walked freely in the hallway of the main family and the other bodyguard greet him and he greet him back.

"Did you already eat dinner?" Korn asked.

"Thanks, I already ate, Uncle" He answered politely.

"Okay then sleep early and by the way ask your brother if he already ate dinner too" Korn uttered.

"Yeah I will ask my brother" He answered politely and his eyes look oh so innocent.

When Korn left. He started walk up to stairs to go to his brother's room but found no one so he thought that his brother is probably in his boyfriend's room.

He knock the room but no one answered so he thought that the two are already sleeping so he walk inside the room and he saw no one so this is the chance to find the documents and then he found a brown envelope that laying down in the bed and he opened it and when he saw the names he smiled so he took his phone and capture the documents and send it to someone else.

PETE POV

"Is the macaroon yummy?" I asked the two brothers that munching the macaroon.

"It's delicious" Macau honestly answered while munching.

"The macaroon is yummy but the one who cooked this is much yummier" Bastard Vegas and his flirty mouth. I rolled my eyes suddenly my phone rang and I look at it and its labeled as an unknown number.

I saw the two brother's worried eyes. "You should not answered the call from strangers" Vegas said yet I ignore as I remember that I give my phone number to my neighbors if they want to buy me some macaroons.

"Hello?" I asked.

["Can I order Phi! I'm hungry"] Porchay said from the other line.

"Of course Chay but you're too stubborn did you forgot what I said last month ago?" I scolded him. And I heard the two brothers relieve sigh. I want to laugh because of their faces earlier.

"Yeah I'm going to deliver it to you. Be careful and be safe!" I ended the call because I'm afraid Porchay catch calling us. That brat! I already said to him that he shouldn't contact us but he still contact us every Saturday.

"What does he said?" Macau asked.

"He's hungry so I'm delivering him some macaroon" I said to them.

"Macau tomorrow is Sunday, you still have scheduled for check up" I reminded him.

"Of course Phi! Finally after a week I'm going to see Top again!" Macau excitedly said and go to his room when he finished eating.

As I washing the dishes someone hugged me from behind but it didn't shook me because I already used to it.

"I'm sorry and I love you" He always said that made me and my cheeks always turns red. This bastard.

"Oh c'mon it's been a month forget about it" I softly uttered to him and kissed his cheeks.

"My naughty wife!" When he said made me run fast.

VEGAS POV

I was on my way to chase my naughty wife suddenly my phone rang and when I saw the phone name I smile.

"Hmm?" I asked.

["Day 34, they still have no plan to kill you. So you and your family are safe"] said by the other line.

"Thanks, by the way can you send me the documents of all customers of the main family" I ordered to him. "Can you do it? Its fine if you can't do it" I added to the person on the other line.

["Don't worry I can do it"] said by the person in the other line and he ended the call. That brat act like he's the boss. It's fine for me and 'cause he made my family safe.