4

KINN POV

"What are you doing here?" I asked Chay when I walk to my room. I saw him sniffing his brother's clothes.

"Oh Phi! Where's my brother?" He asked me still sniffing his brother clothes.

"Why do you ask?" I asked him while staring at him weirdly.

"Oh I'm going to asked him if he already eaten" He answered politely and he stared at me. That eyes telling me that he has many secrets behind his innocent eyes.

"He's with his friends" I speak and walk closer to the bed and sit on the edge while him standing beside of the bed and holding his brother clothes.

"I going to wash this so bye Phi" He said and walk away and then he closed the door.

I removed my suit jacket and lay in the bed and then I feel something on my back and I saw a brown envelop. Why this thing is here? As I thought might Porsche leave it here. I'm going to ask him later.

PETE POV

"Why are you here?" I asked the young man.

"Phi, Am I not allowed to visit you?" Chay asked me in the door step.

"Come here" I let him to go inside.

"I'm going to tell a lot of stories" As he said when he step inside.

"Well is good that you're here, can you help me pack this macaroons?" I asked him for help to put this all in small boxes.

"Sure why not but where's Macau?" The young man asked.

"Meeting his classmates"  I replied and then we went to the kitchen to continue what I am doing earlier. We talk a lot of things that made our relationship grow.

"You're here" Vegas greeted Chay when he's back home.

"Hello Phi, I helped P'Pete to cooked dinner by the way where's Macau?" The young man greet and asked.

"Hmm, Why are you still looking him?" I teased Chay but this young man rolled his eyes.

"Aren't your brother finding you?" Vegas strictly asked walking closer to the fridge getting some water from glass bottle.

"Don't worry Phi, he's busy" Chay smiley said.

"Macau is in the car, he's fixing something" Vegas said and walk closer to me and kiss my both cheeks.

"I miss you" Vegas whispered softly near my ears that made me tickles.

"Really? In front of my salad?" Chay rolled his eyes to us.

"That brat" Vegas uttered.

"Chay call Macau we're going to eat" I order Chay.

"Yeah" He replied and walk away.

.
.
.

When the day is finally done, Vegas and I took a shower together and when we're done he's the one who dried my hair by using a blow dryer. We both laid in the bed.

"Vegas" I called him while hugging him, my head laid on his chest as he also hugged me back and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Hmm" He hum.

"Are you tired?" I asked.

"Yes if work, but if it's you I'm not tired" He sofly whispered it's looks like he's sleepy.

"Tomorrow is your day off right?" I asked him again.

"Yes" I look at him and his eyes is already closed.

"Can you help me bake? Na" I pleaded at him.

"You know I can't say no to you" He opened his eyes and looked at me.

"It's already midnight let's sleep" He said and kissed my forehead and hugged me tightly.

"I love you" He whispered that makes me fall to my daydream. I love you too.

CHAY POV

"Be careful of what you doing" P'Vegas remind me. I nod at him.

"Don't be afraid to say it to me if you can't do it, I'm not forcing you to do this job. You asked for this" Phi Vegas said.

"Don't worry too much, I can handle it" I smirked to him but he only rolled his eyes. This guy!

"By the way I already meet P'Nop" When I remembered to tell Phi Vegas.

"Hmm" He hummed signalling me to continue.

"Well he tell me story about your father's plan" I said that made him eyes grow in curious of what information I got.

.
.
.

When I already told him about the information I got I left to their house.

As I walking I saw a orange car. If I'm not wrong, this is the car Kim's telling me. My eyes followed the car and I saw the car stopped at just beside of! P'Pete house and so the owner came out I examine the look of man with long hair. That's Kim.

I hid in the bush when he starting to feel someone is watching him. Why I always forgot that he's a mafia member.

So Kim and P'Vegas are neighbour? Oh my god. I need to tell P'Pete and P'Vegas to be careful. That jerk Kim is so nosy.

I took a taxi to go to the main family house to remind them that I'm still alive.

PORSCHE POV

"Chay! Where have you been?" I asked my brother.

"Oh Phi!" He greeted me but I raised my eyebrows to him "I studied last night with my friends that's why I stayed up late so I just came home today" He explained. Poor Kid.

"Did you already eat?" I asked him.

"Yeah, I already ate" He replied and walk upstairs.

I saw Kinn who just got out of the car he looked at me telling I need to follow him. I rolled my eyes and follow him to go upstairs.

We walk inside of his room.

"Porsche! I can't find Vegas but his rank increased" He flounced.

"So what about that? Only that makes you angry? C'mon Kinn stop following you father's orders you look acted like a dog" Me and my uncontrollable mouth.

"What did you just said?" He asked me disbelief he crumpled his hands into fist.

"Are you deaf?" I fearlessly uttered. I saw that he can't control his emotions so he punch me that made me stared him disbelief.

"You still asshole!" I yelled at my face that made him realized his mistakes. He hurt me, again.

"Porsche, I'm sorry" He apologized but I just walk out in his room.

Fuck you bastard Kinn! You still haven't change!

VEGAS POV

I stared at the two couple fighting that made me smirk. 

"Are you happy?" Young man asked me.

"No, This is just a beginning" I said while drinking my wine.