8

PETE POV

"What's the plan now?" Porsche asked me then after he sliced the shortcake with the help of the the fork.

"Why are you even asking me? I'm the one who should asking you" I said then start sipping my tea. "What are you gonna do? Everyone's betraying you well except me" I spoke. We're here in the coffee shop chatting and no ones know even our husbands.

"Moron! You chose Vegas, that's a betrayal too" Porsche said and I rolled my eyes.

"He's too hot to handle, why not be with him?" I said and I again start sipping the tea, trying to hide my smirk.

We started talking since the day I came with Vegas and Porsche saw his father's picture that stabbed with a knife in the wall in Khun Korn office.

I get the chance talking Porsche when Vegas suddenly leave when we're staying in hotel and Macau sleeping in couch while me I brought Chay in Main family and Porsche saw me that day. 

I explained everything to him and I remember he only said that day "That sucks, man!"

''I planning to tell Kinn everything" Porsche look determined of what he's saying.

"Don't do anything for a meantime, we need a plan" I said.

"So what's the plan?" Porsche's asked me.

"Vegas plan is destroy the two families" I seriously said.

"How did you know? I thought you didn't know" Porsche said with weird face.

"Vegas wants a power since in the first day, He want to show to his father and Khun Korn what he can do" I explain.

"You're right" Porsche exclaimed. "Why didn't I think of that" Porsche mumbled.

"So what are we gonna do now?" Porsche asked me.

"Khun Korn planning to use Khun Kinn to kill Vegas and If Kinn's die, Khun Korn is going to put Khun Kim as family heir and making Vegas in range so they're going to kill each other. Khun Korn already knows that Macau and his oldest son Thankhun doesn't want the family power" I told Porsche. 

"So in the end, Khun Korn going to win again in his stupid game" I added that make Porsche in deep thoughts again.

"Kinn is gonna die?" Porsche asked me in angry expression. So that Porsche only notice in my words?

"Don't be mad at me, I don't want Vegas die too" I said

"So you put Kinn to die" Porsche exclaimed. 

"Porsche, In every what if's our lovers going to die in hands of Khun Korn" I whispered at him.

"That's why we're going to kill Korn" I said in serious manner.

"So you're in?" I asked him.

"Ofcourse! After that old man did to my mother! I'm going to kill that old bastard" Angry Porsche said.

"That old man don't have a heart" I mumb'ed. I will murder him if he touch one single of Vegas hair.

"Are you going to kill me?" I said in disappointed tone.

"Why would I kill you? Are you dumb, Pete?" Porsche rolled his eyes at me.

"Then why did agreed to Khun Kinn to kill me?" I asked him.

"Did you followed me?" He asked me. "Yes" I honestly answered.

"Are you really sure about your feelings to Vegas?" Maybe you really like me?" This asshole teased me.

"Eww, Porsche!" I exclaimed.