0

VEGAS POV

I hapilly wash my hands to start cook. I feel nervous at the same time because my brain can't stop asking what if's.

Like. What if Pete doesn't like the food I cook.

When I finally clean my hands I put the tablet infront of me so I can watch a tutorial how to cook spicy curry.

If you asking me, this is the first time I will cook for someone.

I walk to the refrigerator to get some ingredient. I slice the red chilli like in the video infront of me. I put some things in the hot pan and I use some spoon to mix it well.

When I finally done. I smell the food I made and smile at satisfaction of what I made today.

I get the food and start walking to the person who's gonna eat this food.

"What the heck do you think you're doing?" someone said so I fastly raised my head to see who's talking.

I saw my father walking angry. he start looking in my eyes like he want to throw me to hell. When he lowered his sight and start looking what I'm holding. and then he start to face me again and it look like his anger increased.

He slapped my hands so the food fell on the floor. I'm not shock because I used to this situation. I can't look at him.

"The main family is about to cut my head off" my father shouts to my whole soul.

I look at him disbelief " What do you want me to do" I restrain my anger.

He start looking me again like I'm more fucking dumb than anyone else.

"You're just as stupid as your mother!" he yell at me.

"You shouldn't be my son" my father said to me and make my heart shattered.

He look at me before he walks away.

I can't control my emotion so "And you think I wanted to be your son?" I said this and make him stopped.

"What did you say?" my father asked me disbelief of what I said.

Well what I said to him is fucking true. I don't want in his world. I don't want to be like him.

I look at his back and I saw his forefinger and thumb tilting his ring like he wants me to be his punching bag.

He come back to me and punch my face and I start looking the floor, the numb feeling start getting used to internally.

My father scoff and walk away then leave.

I stared at the mess that laying on the floor that made by my father.

PETE POV

I sit on the edge of the bed and stared out of nowhere. Thoughts of yesterday start flooding inside my head.

I start touching my chest. I can't forget how the way he touched me, kissed me, and also thrust in like there's no tomorrow.

I'm still asking myself about things I don't even know where the answers can find.

"I don't like it" I muttered to myself.

I stared at the chain still thinking about the past, I held the chain like a maniac.

I'm still thinking why did I agree to him? Why I gave it to him? do I like him? or did I just like what he did?

'Shiaa! Pete you're stupid.' I slap my self.

"Then why didn't I say no?" I thought loudly. I hug my body as my thoughts start killing me.

My thoughts stopped as someone barged the door open. I look away when the bastard came in.