7

PORSCHE POV

"I'm sorry" Kinn still apologizing about our last argument.

"I'm saying this to you Kinn, don't trust others too much" I seriously told him, made his eyebrow raised.

"Even your father, don't trust him" I told him seriously.

"Why are you saying this?" His mind is absolutely chaos, just basing to his face.

I hold his hand that made him stared at me deeply.

"Do you know that Kim and my brother are helping Vegas?" I said to him.

"I only know Chay but Kim? How did you know?" He asked me. "I didn't expect Kim to do that" Kinn added his tone laced disappointment.

"I saw Khun Kan worrying as all his important files vanishing one by one" I tell him.

At first I don't really care but when I found my brother reading a bunch of papers I thought he just reviewing his tests and then I saw some files of persons and one of that persons is Kinn's old business partner.

I remember back then Kinn wants to negotiate again but that old punk rejected it.

So why does my brother reading this? and where did he found that? and most of all why does he have that?

I started having headache because of curiosity.

And then I saw my brother hugging Kim, I was about to walk closer to them to asked what are the relationship between them. Because they looked like a couple.

But when I walk near and nearer I heard them talking.

"P'Vegas loves me! He took care of me, he's not like you jerk!" My brother yelled at Kim. This is the confirmation of my brother working for Vegas.

But I thought first my brother had a crush on that bastard Vegas. And my thoughts stop when Kim talked.

"You're dumb! He's manipulating you! Stop working for him! Can't you just focus on your study?" Kim lecturing my brother.

"I'm asking you this respectfully, Can you stop minding my own business and others too! You nosy bastard!" My brother said before he walk away.

I was going to walk away too because of what I heard too much, Suddenly the bastard's younger brother of Kinn called someone.

"Vegas, we're going to talk" Kim mad on his phone.

"Porschay" He answered and he immediately leave.

And I suspected Kim for messing minor family.

"And I suspecting Kim for collecting all the data and files from the Minor family and my brother from Main family" I told him and can see the disappointment and betrayal in his eyes. I hug him.

"And also Thankhun your oldest brother knows where the location of the house Vegas and Pete staying at, he hides it because he doesn't want Pete to die" While hugging him I told him the information that he don't know.

He broke the hug and he looked at me. I start caressing his cheek.

"Kinn, what do you think? why all of them chose others and not your father?" I asked him and his eyes grew suspicion.

"Are you saying that my father is the evil one?" Kinn asked me, shocked.

"I'm not saying that, Kinn. We both don't know everything. What about I'm saying is we should be careful" I softly told him.

"So what's the plan?" He asked me.

"We should go to Pete and Vegas house to confirm everything" I said.