chapter 27 - feelings

Start from the beginning

I smile, leaning up on my elbows so I can see him better. I gently touch the side of his face giving him a warm kiss. he kisses me back, more softer and warmer this time. kissing me with emotion just like last night.

"I could get used to this" Reece grins as he pulls away from me bringing his hands up to rest behind his head which makes me laugh.

"me too" I sigh happily, lying my head down on his chest once again. his hand finding my hair again, smoothing it down like always.

I don't think I've ever woken up so happy, when I'm with him he seems to be able to fade the bad stuff away.

It's nice.

it's silent, but not tense. at all. it's comfortable and content.

a scratch at the door breaks that silence. I furrow my eyebrows wondering what the hell that sound is until I hear whining.

I look up at Reece laughing knowing it's sid wanting to come in for morning cuddles.

I try to get up to let him in but he just holds me closer tightening his grip a little bit more so I can't get out of his hold.

I laugh and try and squirm my way out which doesn't work.

"hey come on, let me just let him in" I look up at him and he just shakes his hand nuzzling his head in my neck, lying a little bit on top of me looking like he's about to go back to sleep.

"your squishing me" I giggle again as I try and wriggle out because he was actually squishing me.

he just sighs and let's me go, leaning on his side.

I laugh again, climbing out of the bed to open the door to let sid in.

I open the door and he bolts in going straight for the bed not even noticing me.

wow sid.

he jumps into Reece giving his kisses all over his head. Reece groans hiding his face under the cover to which sid uses his nose to get under the duvet to get Reece, his tail wagging like crazy.

I laugh at him, and crawl back into bed lying against him again.

Reece comes up out of the duvet and then does sid to which then he realises I'm here and attacks me with love and affection this time.

"aren't you a handsome boy hm" I tell him giggling as he sits down, panting slightly which makes him look like he's smiling.

"yes I am" Reece responds to me when I was talking to sid. I look over at him to which he smirks at me putting his hands behind his head again.

"wasn't talking about you actually" I raise an eyebrow at him, grinning at him again.

"we all know you were" he sighs, moving his head to rest in my lap closing his eyes with a soft smile on on face.

I laugh at him once more and carry on giving sid belly rubs. lying down myself and running my hands through Reece's soft brown hair because he's still lying on my lap.

✩ ✩ ✩

"come on we have to get up now" I try and wake Reece up as he fell back sleep on my lap which was partly my fault becuase I was messing with his hair which apparently sends him to sleep.