𝘕𝘦𝘸𝘴 •𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 1•

Harry's POV

I sigh as I go through my phone sitting on my couch while waiting for Niall to come over since he, I quote "I have some big BIG news Styles so wait- I'm coming over!"  I swear this man can exaggerate everything.

I scroll through some unread notifications I had-

"CURLY YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT ZAYN TOLD ME-" I hear the door open and bang closed which I chose to ignore right now.

"Finally you're here! I have been waiting for what, 1 hour?" I say as I look at my watch which made Niall roll his eyes.

"Yeah sure- So as I was saying before getting interrupted," he narrows his eyes at me jokingly "So want the good news, bad-good news, or the bad bad news first?" I roll my eyes smiling.

"The good news first," I say as I watch him sit down beside me criss-cross.

"The good news is you are starting the tour in two days! Congrats, Curly, we all know how much you love performing and being back on stage! " He cheerfully said and that's when I get serious he didn't have good news for me.

"Niall spill the tea, what's going on? "

"OK, so the bad-good news is a certain old friend is attending your show." I narrow my eyes suspiciously I know for a fact that this person is not somebody I will want to meet any time soon and that I probably won't.

"OK, and the bad bad news is..." he grabs a pillow covering his head "LouisandEleanoraregonnabetheretogether!"

"What? What are you talking about? Slow down Nialler!"

He peaks from behind the pillow he was holding in front of him as If I would explode anytime soon.

"L... Louis and Eleanor are gonna be there..." he says ever so slowly " together..." he quickly hides back behind his pillow.

I don't say anything, silence is dominating the room but my head was anything but silent.

He is gonna be there, watch me, listen to the songs that I may or may not have written while thinking of him.

The man who had the audacity to break my heart without a care in the world.

The man that I cried over every night.

The man who fucked me up and just left.

"Cool." I say and get up which made Niall slowly put down his pillow.

"What?..." he looks at me "Harry... A-Are you ok?" He asks worried and honestly I get why he is worrying I mean after everything that man did to me Niall was the one who was there for me when I cried, got drunk, and high trying to forget about him.

"Yeah! I'm fine, I'm just gonna take a nap is all, 'm kinda tired s'all..."

"...ok..." he says getting up.

I nod and was about to get into my room but Niall grabbed my wrist softly "don't do anything stupid, yeah?" He says worry written all over his face.

I force a smile "Don't worry I won't..."

I close the door of my room as I lean against the door slowly sliding down to sit on the floor hugging my knees close to me as the first tear slides down my cheek.

How can he do this, attend to a show of mine with his girlfriend as if nothing has happened between us, as if I was just a fucking joke to him?

I sob as tears started to fall uncontrollably.

I shakily take a breath as I notice that I am hyperventilating and am about to have a panic attack.

I slowly breathe and start to mutter a song trying to calm myself down.

"Silence and sound
did they ever hold each other like us... tight like us
Did they ever fight like us..." I take a breath as I continue singing or more like whispering the lyrics.

"You and I, w-we don't wanna be like them
We can make it 'til the end
Nothing can come between you and I-I
Not even the Gods a-above
Can separate the two of us..." Singing somehow calmed me down a little bit but I find the song choice very ironic right now.

"You and I, my ass" I mutter as I get up to go and call my manager.

I will make you regret even considering being in the same room with me Louis William Tomlinson, just wait and see.

I smirk as I dial the number on my phone.

Just wait and see...

A/N:Now it's not perfect but it's not bad and you know it!