Beat His Ass, Robin-!!//Chapter 92

Depuis le début

Robin's eyes widened in a slight glow of excitement, "That falls into the period where there is no record of history anywhere anywhere in the world, the 'Blank Century'..."

Faythe glanced back at the archeologist, "The Blank Century...?" She whispered to herself.

"Maybe this island knows the 'Untold History'.... That even disappeared from the world...!!!!"

Faythe bounced on her heels squealing, "MORE ADVENTURE—!!!" She whipped out a notepad and started scribbling down notes for her writing. A bright smile enticing on her face.

Robin smiled and wrote down her own findings for her own personal gain.

A snap of a broken stick was heard which alerted the girls real quick as they whipped they're heads behind them to see a towering round man that looked built as a house.

"Who's there!?"

"Show yourself bitch—!!"

A grin split across his face as he creeped forward, "What cute ladies... We have here."

/:/~***~/:/

"FUCK—!!" The impact sent her crashing into another building, multiple scratches and bruises lined her back and arms as she pulled her back up. The numb ache in her shoulder was acting up again, "Not again...!!" She hissed as she beat a fist into her arm to get the nerves acting up.

"STOMACH CRUSH—!!!"

Whipping her head up, she watched Robin activated her devil fruit trying to stop the attack but was then sent back into the cobblestone by impact, "EUGH—!!"

Clambering over broken stones and roots, Faythe scrambled over to her tossed feathered swords. Once she scooped them up into her bloody palms, she made her way towards Robin's broken form, "I'm hurrying over—!!"

"Wuuuuu!!! Phuf phuf phuf mehhh!!!" The large figure of the militia figure looked hauntingly vicious as he slowly made his way over to Robin in an attempt to finish her off, "When will ladies stop protecting a dead city like this?"

Robin gritted her teeth at the throbbing burning on her back, "...You have no feeling of joy in honoring our ancestors' footprints."

The militia man raised a hand, "I do not care about the past!!"

"Foolish people always say that." Robin glared defiantly.

"Do you know who I am!!?" He tilted his head in fury as he raised a fist down, "PUNCH CRUSH—!!"

Robin waited for the brunt impact of his heavy attacks but instead felt her body become weightless for a moment until arms wrapped around her waist and back protectively, "JUST IN TIME—!!" A familiar laugh came beside her ear. Opening her cyan eyes, she was met with sapphire orbs brightening at the eye contact.

Faythe grinned cheekily, "Ain't no way am I watching a crew mate of mine die in front of me!!" She laughed out again.

Robin felt her lips curl up in amusement of the red head, "Couldn't be any better, Miss Writer. I'm sure this would make a great scene for your readers." She laughed quietly.

Two hours have passed since the start... Of the survivor game of Upper Yard.

Fifty six contestants fallen.

Thirteen members of "God's Milita" remaining...

Seven Shandians remaining...

Six Strawhats remaining...

Twenty-Five active participants.

/:/~***~/:/

Rushing through cobblestone and pavement, Faythe stumbled over a root as she was trying not to run into any of the ruins. Robin instantly held on tighter in fear of dropping at the rate of speed Faythe was running, "Sorry...!" She gritted her teeth and pulled back up with her own strength.

"MEHHHHHH—!!!"

Another crashing noise echoed behind them as the milita man followed after them with a ticked off snark, "Where are you going!?"

Robin glanced over Faythe's shoulder and watched the destruction of the sacred ruins.

Faythe let out a huff of air as she rubbed the Archeologist's back soothingly, "I know, just hold in that fury until we get that sack of bricks out of the city..."

"Okay..." That was all Robin said as they continued to weave around buildings and tilted roads.

Making a giant leap out of the city walls, Faythe landed in a open clearing that's close to a empty ravine. Letting out heavy coughs, Faythe carefully placed Robin down and leaned on her knees for a minute.

"Have you had enough of running away...?" The militia man stated with a blank look as he edged closer and finally out of the ancient city.

Robin dropped her bag to the side and gave Faythe a pat on the back, "Yes... It's no longer necessary."

"No longer necessary?"

Robin hardened her look and slowly took her white western styled hat, "Now, even if you apologize... I won't forgive you!!"

The military man scoffed at her words, "You forgiving me...? That's preposterous... You really want to protect those ruins... But those ruins aren't even yours..."

"True. The ruins don't belong to anyone, but..." Robin sighed and tossed her hat down on her bag, "Forget it... I don't want to talk to you anymore."

"Huh...? Don't worry... Even if you would want to talk, you wouldn't be able to, because... I WILL CRUSH YOU HERE!!!" He leaped into the air and tried to sky dive on Robin, "DROP MOUNTAIN!!"

"Charging like a bull? I will teach you the severity of destroying history...!!!" Robin twisted around skillfully and crossed her arms with ease, "Here away from the ruins, I won't hold back! 'Trienta Fluers'!!!"

"Oh!?"

Thirty pairs of arms reached out and caught the heavy man's form and then swinging him fully into a Vearth tree, face first.

"HANG!"

"Wah—!!!"

Faythe stumbled to the side after picking up the woman's belongings to a safe distance. After making it to the side of a large root, Faythe sat down abruptly and let out a groan of pain, "BEAT HIS ASS—!!"

At this point, it wasn't even a battle but a full on beat down as Robin repeatedly lent out her pent up anger on this militia fellow by repeatedly ramming his face into the same Vearth tree over and over again.

As she tossed him over the edge of the ravine, Robin stalked back with a flip of her hair. A new bubbly aura around her as she made her way over to Faythe.

"I bet that felt nice, huh?"

Robin chuckled and placed her hat back on with a smile, "It was rather refreshing. Thank you for saving me back there."

"No problem!" Faythe laughed, "I mean, what are friends for, am I right?"

Robin paused to think over what Faythe had said and felt her breathe hitch at the sight of Faythe smiling brightly up at her. A fond memory reappearing in her head.

And with a final break through her hard exterior, she cracked.

"Dereshishishishi...."

/:/~***~/:/
Word Count:(1663)