Mr. 2!?//Chapter 31

The Going Merry was sailing as it usually does, and now the food supplies have run low, oh boy...

Luffy was crouched down on his knees waving away whatever accusation was thrown at him.

"No, I'm serious. I don't know what you're talkin' about." Luffy couldn't look Sanji in the eye, yet he was sweating bullets. Zoro was on the ground like a star fish, sleeping as always. Faythe was on the rails with her wrapped up in bandages, it had healed enough that she didn't need the holder anymore. It should be fine after a couple of days.

"What's with your shifty-eyes then? Look me straight in the eyes. Now let me ask you one thing." Sanji took out his cigar and took a breather, his face turned annoyed. He kinda looked like a mafia guy, "I Probably divided our food supplies so that they'd last enough for 9 people to reach Alabasta. If you're not responsible, then why's the food disappearing every night?"

He then squatted down and squished his face with his hand, making Luffy burp, "Don't even try to make any excuses. You're a terrible liar."

After a moment, Sanji's expression went to a oblivious one, "Hey, is that so leftovers I see stuck to your mouth?"

"CRAP! IT'S STILL THERE!" Luffy instantly clamped his mouth with his hands, trying to cover the evidence.

"SO IT WAS YOU!" Sanji upper kicked luffy in the face, sending him crashing far into the rails.

Faythe was sitting on the rails as Nami came out of the Cabin door. Faythe tapped Nami on the shoulder and motioned her attention towards three little accomplices on the side fishing. But Faythe could hear them stuffing their faces.

"Hm?" Nami caught on what Faythe was telling her.

"Nami, Faythe, Did you see? Just look at what this bafoon did! Won't you buy me a refrigerator with a lock on it?" Sanji gushed at the two ladies.

"Hmm, I'll think about it. After all, it is a matter of life and death..." Nami trailed off looking at Usopp, Chopper, and Carue.

Accomplices.

"Gulp... Guess we should really catch something, for Sanji's sake at least..." Usopp said nervously.

"Quack!"

A whack on the head sent all three of them into a pile on the wall.

"Hero? Crocodile is Alabasta's Hero?" Nami dusted her hands off, turning to Vivi who mentioned it.

"To be a 'Royal Shichibukai,' means that you're a pirate employed by the World Government itself. So whether it's a Shichibukai who gets rid of the raiding pirates, or the marines who do it for justice, the end result is the same. The people are thankful to whoever kept them safe." Vivi laced her fingers over eachother.

The crew gathered around in a circle, Zoro was in the middle, like a sacrificial gift to the gods.

"Well I guess that's to be expected... But to think the so-called Hero of Alabasta, would be secretly planning on taking over the country... I don't think anybody would've imagined that even in their dreams." Sanji summed up.

"Either way, all I have to do, is kick that guy's ass, right!?" Luffy stated, punching the air in front of him.

"Yes... If we can put a stop to the civil unrest first, and chase away Baroque Works, then Alabasta will be saved..."

"Oh about that. Exactly how is this B.W Organization set up again? And what's with the 'Mr.' and 'Miss' business?" Usopp waved his hands around. Zoro had woken up for this.