What do I have again?//Chapter 25

"A-Are you o-okay..??"

In front of her was a small reindeer looking creature, standing on it's hindlegs. On it's head stood a furry pink top hat with the symbol 'X' in the middle. His eyes wide in worry and fear.

"W-where are the... others...!" She tried to get up but her arms protested painfully as she tried to push herself up. The room was filled with tubes of different colored liquids, tables filled with medical equipment. The thought of being strapped onto a table terrified her to the bone.

"T-there all sleeping and healing, h-human..!" He shouted, "You shouldn't move with those injuries!"

Faythe let out a breathe, knowing they were alright. She grabbed onto the bed side and leaned against it, still on the floor.

"Sorry..." She muttered out, after awhile of staring at the ceiling, not having the courage to look around the room.

"Stupid human, that wont make me happy..!" The reindeer giggled to himself, making the girl muffle a snort.

"I'm just not good... with doctors..." She hummed to herself, trying to distract herself from those awful memories at the facility.

"M-May I ask why?" The reindeer perked up at hearing this.

Faythe now turned her eyes towards the reindeer, thinking about this. Would he make fun of her? Would he right it off as a lie and not believe her? Or would he dismiss it, saying that's impossible. She looked at blank face trying to read his expressions.

After awhile of thinking, she let out a sigh, "Fine.." She paused for a moment, feeling feathers sprout from her cheek and neck. Seeing this the reindeer let out a short gasp.

"See this...?" Faythe gently patted the feathers sprouting from her face and skin, "These were forced onto me... I didn't want this.. And it was done by doctors, being greedy fools.." She smiled sadly.

"S-So you didn't eat the devil fruit on purpose? You were experimented on?" The reindeer stepped a bit closer from the doorway, just a few feet away.

"Mhm.. It wasn't just me either.." Faythe let out a dry laugh.

"That's awful.." He said sadly, his blue nose twitching every so often.

"It's not so bad, I escaped after all, and now I'm part of a pirate crew. I can now fight along side with them, using this forced Devil fruit to my wish." Faythe clenched her fist.

"What can you use it for?" The reindeer asked, now getting curious to what she could use with it.

"Well, It's called the hane-hane Fruit. It allows me to turn into a bird and use the feathers to my will. I can apparently turn into a parrot." Faythe smiled thoughtfully.

"A PARROT!?" The reindeer shouted confused, he was now sitting a foot in front of the girl, now getting comfortable.

"Yep, I've defeated many foes with this power..." Faythe let out a sigh, remembering all of her battles.

"That sounds cool.."

"You bet it is! Being a pirate is the best! I mean there's no telling what could happen out in the sea...!"

"The sea..."

Faythe looked down at the reindeer, fiddling with his hoofs. Her eyes softened at the sight.

"Do you wanna see the sea with us?" She asked lightly.

"WHAT!? NO WAY! I MEAN I'M A REINDEER WITH A BLUE NOSE!" He shouted out his excuse.

"Hello fellow animal, I'm a parrot." Faythe laughed quietly.

"BUT I HAVE A BLUE NOSE AND..." He trailed off, thinking.