SUCK IT UGLY CROCO// Chapter 52

Both Faythe and Chaka kept their harsh glares on the enemy.

Crocodile.

"Kuhahaha! Do you really believe that Princess of yours will actually be able to do a thing at this point!?" Crocodile chuckled out.

Faythe clenched her teeth in annoyance, "If anything, Do you think you'll be able to even activate that great godly weapon?" She sneered.

"That is for me, and you, to never find out." Crocodile glared back.

"We'll see." Faythe took off her jacket and slung it to the side, walking slowly towards the sand man. She flicked her feathered sword out, getting a good feel of the weight before attacking. She couldn't help but smile at the familiar weight, feeling light to the touch.

A light pat of her shoulder made her switch her attention from the Croco to her fighting partner, "Yes, General Chaka?"

He looked down at the red head and then glanced back at is Princess with a sad gaze, "I will be the main offense, all I ask is your support and protection to Vivi." He sighed, transforming into his Jackal form.

"By all means, have at it." Faythe bowed and held her hands out towards the enemy.

"Gladly." He sprinted forward with his attack and succeeded in distracting him for a second. Faythe quickly swept forward raising her sword swiftly like it was her own arm. she struck down from behind Chaka. Crocodile disappeared into a puff of sand.

Faythe quickly turned her head and went in for the strike. Her sword ended up piercing just sand as she struck his waist. She cursed under her breathe, jumping out of the way of a sand attack that cut up some of the pavement.

"I don't think we can actually defeat him..! Much less touch him!" Chaka seethed, flicking his sword back into a offensive position.

"We don't have to defeat him! We just need to stall for some time for that Kozua fellow to stop the rebellion! And protect Vivi at all costs!" Faythe heaved herself up. She cupped her stomach as it continued to bleed again.

Chaka glanced at her injuries real quick and gave her a quick huff, "Seems Vivi, collected herself some good friends." He smiled.

"Ya, friends who'll not leave this country until this ends today." Faythe snorted.

Crocodile groaned a bit getting their attention, "If your done having chit chat, then I would love to have slit your throats by now." He held up his slightly cracked golden hook.

Faythe squared her footing and held her feathered sword out towards the Crocodile, "Chaka. I'd like to take the offensive position this time."

"Go ahead, I'll follow right behind you." Chaka nodded. Faythe grinned and instantly sprinted forward as she heard his 'ok'.

She slide forward and swung her sword upward against his golden hook. Crocodile grinned and stretched his sand body around her, almost like he was trying to contain her. She felt the living animal in her kick in as the feathers on her body frantically sprouted out, and formed her wings. She twisted in a full spiral and blew the sand an dust back. She swerved back as she felt her legs buckle beneath her. She felt herself fall onto her knees, panting for air, "Damit, this fucken wound is slowing me down."

"Good thing too, because your death wish is coming much sooner than you might expect."

Faythe felt the hair on her neck rise at those words. She whipped her head upwards to see Crocodile's golden hook only inches from her face. She shut her eyes hoping this wasn't happening.