STUPID POLAR BEARS!//Chapter 23

As they went up the mountain, the trees only grew more white, the snow heavily covering everything in sight, wind flushing the group with pink noses and cheeks. The harsh snowy winds pushing the trees to the side with it's strong grip.

Faythe only buried her head deeper into her fur lined coat. They're pace was moving quickly so she assumed they would make it by night at best. Or maybe sooner because of the people she was being transported on.

"It's getting pretty cold with all this wind..." Luffy trailed off watching the snow rush past him.

"Why the hell are you wearing sandals in this weather? Just looking at'em is making me feel cold!" Sanji huffed out, holding Faythe in place as they ran. She glanced down at Luffy's feet to not see him just wearing sandals but loose shorts! She let out a short laugh.

"Aren't you cold wearing those shorts as well, Luffy?" Faythe questioned, still laughing.

"Nah! That's just my police!" He grinned.

"It's called 'Policy'." Sanji corrected letting out a annoyed sigh, Faythe only snorted at her Captain's knowing of words.

"Oh is it?"

Faythe snorted at this, "Yep."

"In any case, did ya know that people in snowy countries, don't sleep?" Luffy glanced at Sanji and Faythe who were listening.

"And why is that?" Sanji asked.

"I didn't know that..." Faythe tilted her head, "Are they afraid of the Lupins?"

"Nope! It's because they'll die if they do." Luffy stated.

"What!? They die??" Faythe shouted, shocked.

"That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard." Sanji muttered.

"It's true. That's what a guy told once told me." Luffy stated of a matter of factly.

"Why do you sound so smart all of a sudden..?" Faythe laughed.

"Who? Usopp?" Sanji wondered.

"Nope, from a guy in a bar." Luffy grinned.

Sanji suddenly jumped out of the way of something, surprising Faythe. She let out a small squeal.

"Oh! Sorry Faythe-chan!" Sanji turned his head to the side apologizing.

"It's fine.." She smiled at him. She glanced back to see what he jumped over to see a tiny rabbit, with big sharp teeth, and red eyes. She wondered if that was a Lupin.

She ignored the strange creature and turned back to their interesting conversation.

"Then why was there a bed in that Dalton dude's home?" Sani asked, raising his curly brow.

"Ah- You're right! Then that must mean it's time for him to die..." Luffy said casually.

"R.I.P. Dalton man that I barely knew for some hours." Faythe mumbled a short prayer, assuming at this point that whatever comes out of Luffy's mouth is right.