001xReader // Test Subjects

Start from the beginning

"I'm glad to hear that, Y/N. You don't have to be shy. I simply want to help you remove this ugly gown and put on your clothes".
He takes your hands and you sit up.
You feel your head spinning, but the dizziness worsens when he places a hand low on your back to make you turn to him.
You focus on the simple task. To stand up.
But once you're up, your legs fail you and you fall badly against Henry.
You grab his shirt on his chest while his hands press on your waist.
"I've got you, love" he says, but you're petrified, feeling so mortified that you want to hide.
And where can you hide when you're lying flat against a handsome orderly?
"How can you be so patient? I'm a disaster" you whine, unwilling to let his shirt go.
"You're not a disaster. The electroshock isn't something to underestimate. Trust me, I know. It weakens your mind and your body. It's only fair that someone helps you recovering".
His voice is so sweet than you are tempt to hug him and stay there, feeling protected in his arms.
"Who takes care of you when you are the one who needs to recover?" you ask randomly. He suggested that he experienced the electroshock too, so you imagine yourself returning the favour and taking care of him.
Instead you feel him losing a bit of his confidence. His muscles tightens around you.
"This is a big lab" he says enigmatically and you thinks he isn't willing to share his secrets. And it's fine with you. Specially when his hands leave you to unlace your gown.
You retreat your hands from his chest to press it on your breast.
"Relax, darling. What are you worrying about? You're beautiful" he whispers freeing you from the gown.
You stare at him to check his reaction, to see how his eyes quickly scan your body and turn darker. Your mouth goes dry again.
He lets the gown fall to the floor and picks your t-shirt, helping you wear it.
Then he picks your shorts. It's a hot day, but you now regret coming to the lab with those.
They don't cover your legs enough.
You feel too exposed when he stands in front of you with long pants and long sleeved shirt.
"That's better now, right?" he places a hand on your shoulder to make you sit, then kneels to pick the gown.
Watching him kneeling in front of you makes you hyperventilate.
It doesn't help when he rests a hand on your bare knee when he stands up.

"Would you like something to eat?".
The idea that he'd be also feeding you discourages you.
"Maybe later" you reply and stiffen when he sits next to you, the stretcher complaining under the extra weight.
"So you can take a nap? I'll be watching over you".
You can't believe he actually thinks you can fall asleep when he's around.
He misread your reaction and raises his hands "You can trust me, beautiful. If it helps, we can talk until you get bored enough that you naturally get drowsy".
"I don't think you can be boring" you said earnestly.
"Thank you, love" he says with a sweet smile.
You can only gape at the blinding view.
"Is it your intention to be so charming?" you accuse him weakly.
"You find me charming? That's lovely, darling" he wraps an arm around you to pull you in an awkward hug "After what you've been through, maybe I just want you to come back".
After the awful session of that day, you've been thinking of quitting the project and never go under the electroshock treatment ever again. But...
"If you can take care of me again, I can come back" you wrap your arms around his torso.
You feel his head lean against yours and his lips kiss your hair "I'll always gladly take care of you".

A/N

A/N

Tuesday 15th September 2022

Well, of course we can go through any torture in that hell of a place just to see Henry again and being taken care from him 😍😅

So yeah, this time I managed not to linger too much on torturing the Reader... just to focus on a different kind of torture: staying sane when Henry is not only around but he's also taking care of us and calling us sweet names 🥰

Thanks to the amazing readers who have sent requests so far 💥 it's just so much fun to develop new ideas 🙃 and requests are still open, so I'm here waiting for new ones as I'm going through a couple of more requests on my writing list.

And let me know if you appreciate these stories by voting and commenting, they give me the energy that encourage me to keep writing 😊💓