001xReader // Under the Table

You've been working in the lab as an orderly for few months.
You found the place boring, all room and wall were white, everything needed to be perfectly clean.
But you have a secret crush on another orderly. The mysterious Henry.
A blond angel with piercing blue eyes and a perfect body shape.
He's been kind to you, but your being clumsy around him seems just to amuse him.
You never dared to try to flirt with him or to find out if he had other interests.
You wearing a plain white uniform and being so clumsy around him made you feel so unattractive so you feel hopeless.

You are moping the floor when suddenly you spot Henry escorting the children back to their room after a long day of experiments.
You stare at his perfect walk, how his long legs moved, how his back was straight.
You are so lost into your daydream that you lose balance and stumble on the bucket of water, pouring the dirty water all over the newly cleaned floor.
You curse under your breath as you hear the echoes of the childrens laughing at you from afar.
Mortified, you kneel to put the bucket in the right position and start to clean the mess. It will take the whole night to remove the water. You are already exhausted after a long day of work.
You cursed yourself as you repeated the same, boring gestures.
You felt on the verge of crying as a silly child.
"Do you need a hand?".
You jump at the unexpected voice and you almost kicked the bucket again.
It doesn't get better when you realize that Henry was standing in front of you holding another mop.
"It's alright. It's just some water" he comforted you as he starts to vigorously collect the water.
"Thank you. You really don't need to do that" you say as you start to mop as well, trying to keep his pace.
"I'm glad to be helpful. I know how annoying it is to mop the floor late in the evening when you're already exhausted after a long day up".
You feel tears menacing your eyes again.
It isn't possible that someone who looks like an angel has also a good heart.
"You're missing dinner" you realize.
He shots a quick glance at you "You as well".
You keep cleaning the floor until it is decently dry.
It didn't take the whole night. Only thanks to Henry.
"Now I take you to dinner" he announces after throwing the dirty water in the right place and leaving the cleaning stuff in the right closet.
Your heart skips a bit at the idea that he can take you out somewhere fancy out if the lab. But that was just a delusion.
You both stay in the lab day and night. You live there.
He accompanies you to the canteen that is already almost deserted.
You gather the few food available on a tray and you are surprised when he takes the seat in front of you.
Both of you are used to eat on your own, in different spots of the room.
You eat uncomfortably. He is so fluent and elegant in every gesture, while you feel just clumsy.
Suddenly he extends an arm to grab your wrist and lower your hand from your red face.
"Don't hide it. I like it" he says with a smile that melts you.
You blush even more.
You were trying to cover your face with your free hand. Now that hand rest paralized near your plate. Because he touched you. And just a little, innocent gesture is able to wake so many weird fantasies in you.
"I owe you a favor" you remind him.
"It's not a favor. You didn't ask for my help. I just wanted to help you. Forget about it" he said gently.
"I won't forget" you admit and mean it.
You barely can stop thinking about him that night.
Another day starts and you are impatient to see him again.
"Good morning, Henry" you say with a big smile when you cross his path in a corridor. Maybe too big.
"Good morning, Y/N" he replies with a perfect smile.
You spend the day daydreaming about that smile and his angelic face, attracting any sort of little accidents thanks to your being so distracted.

"Do you mind if I join you?".
You almost drop the food you were chewing back into your plate. Your jaw just dropped at the sight of Henry standing in front of your table with his food for dinner.
"Not at all. The seat is yours" you say, blushing so violently as you swallow hard the food in your mouth and almost choke.
"Are you alright?" he ask sympathetically, taking the seat in front of you and readying his plate.
"Yeah, I'm just tired" you say quickly watching his hands.
"Working with children is a big challenge" he starts eating with appetite, looking you from under his lashes in a way that makes you thristy.
You pour yourself a full glass of water and gulp it all at once.
"Do you have a dream job?" you ask randomly.
He ponders for a moment "Maybe a sort of doctor. Or a scientist".
"So you like helping people" you say smiling.
He shrugs "I like helping myself first of all. What about you?".
"I like researching".
He smirks "What kind of research?".
You are not sure if that smirk means to tease you.
"I don't know. Experimenting, finding new cures, new medicines. I've been told that I'd learn a lot here".
He chuckles playing with his knife.
You are so tense that when you feel his shoe tap yours, you jump and almost drop the plates from the table.
"Sorry" he mumbles.
"It's alright" you say quickly, collecting yourself. You ponder the idea of hiding your feet under your chair as you go through your dessert.
It is understandable that the table isn't large enough, so if he wants to stretch his legs, his shoes reach yours.
You decide to let your feet where they are, pressed on the floor.
You eat in silence for a while, when you feel his shoe tapping yours again.
This time you ignore it.
He keeps tapping your feet like a bored gesture.
You look up at him but he looks so innocent as he enjoys his dinner.
While his feet turn more daring.
One shoe wrap around yours, like to hold you there, so you can't slip your foot under your chair.
You stop breathing when his other shoe leave the floor and go up and down your leg, like caressing you.
You finish quickly your dessert so you can drink more water. You don't want to leave, but you don't know how to handle that.
Henry looks like he's not aware of what his feet and legs are doing under the table.
You feel deeply embarrassed and can't speak, but you also start to feel aroused.
You're grateful that his legs are not long enough to go all the way up and touch you between your legs, but the mere thought makes you sweat.
"You really look tired" he comments as he finishes his own dessert and wipe his mouth with a satisfied face.
You can't speak and barely groan a reply.
"I walk you to your room" he pats his large hands on his lap and stands up.
You are still frozen, although his shoes stopped teasing you.
The idea that he wants to walk you to your room is enough to make you worry about his real intentions.
Henry walks around the table and offers you a hand to help you up.
"Do I need to carry you?".
Maybe yes, you think. After he made your legs become jelly. But being carried in his arms in bride stile was just too much.
You grab his hand and he pulls you up so strongly that you almost fall against his chest.
"Let's go" he says holding your hand and you are forced to follow him.
His thumb starts drawing circles on the back of your hand. It seems a soothing gesture, instead you think of what those large hands can do to you.
You don't want to see your reflection and see how red your face is.
Maybe Henry isn't so good after all. Maybe he enjoys teasing and making you feel that way. Maybe he wants you to beg him to help you out of that kind of frustration.
And you are more likely willing to beg anything.
As you walk next to him, feeling like one of those childrens that are often escorted by him when he also holds their hands in that way, you suddenly stumble on your own feet.
Henry stops and turns to you.
"I feel like drunk" you joke, but your voice sounds like a whine.
"I can make this effect" he says, catching you by surprise.
He moves closer to you and for not bumping against his chest, you step back until you are trapped against the wall.
He rests a hand above your shoulder, trapping you there.
"Do you want to talk about it?" he offers kindly, staring at you in a way that melts anything in you "I'm a good listener".
"I - don't - know - what to say" you stammer, pressing your hands against the wall at your back.
He is so close that you feel his breath caressing your skin.
"It's not so hard to confess it" he raises a hand to place a strand of your hair back behind your ear "You are attracted by me. Do you want to know if I'm attracted by you?".
You just nod, of course.
His gaze travels down to your face, to your parted lips.
"I thought I gave you a hint" he whispers hoarsely and moves his knees, parting your legs.
You gasps and his hand leaves the wall to cup your face.
"Shh" he cooes to your ear "It's just natural".
You are hyperventilating and wondering if he's going to kiss you or just tease you until you collapse at his naughty feet.
You try to have some initiative and raise your hand to touch his face.
He looks at you and you look down at his full lips, biting your bottom lip hard.
"You shouldn't do that" he warns.
Before you can wonder what he is scolding you for, his hand slips at the back of your head while his lips crashes against yours.
It's not a kind kiss.
It's a hungry one.
Like you two are still starving.
You wrap your arms around his neck, holding him close, because after how he teased you, you're not going to let him go easily.
It just grow more heated, until you wonder if it's real or if it's just a sexy dream.
Oh well, you're going to live and enjoy it as much as possible anyway.

A/N

Saturday 10th September 2022

This is my first xReader story, I'm used to write using past tense, not present, and to write in third person, so this was quite a challenge for me 😅

I hope this little One Shot was enjoyable. It was inspired by this edit.

 It was inspired by this edit

His faint smile... 🥵
And don't react, because the cameras are recording 😁

Next stories will be xReader too, so I'll practice with this kind of writing 😊🖤