P̰̃R̰̃Õ̰L̰̃Õ̰G̰̃Ṵ̃Ḛ̃

Flora raised her helm in awe at the sight of the Jhiaxian Academy of Advanced Technology. Her Spark beating rapidly in nervousness but also excitement, as it wanted to jump out of her chassis and leap into the stars to join them in their dance. She never would have imagined being assigned as an assistant to THE Shockwave, a student of Jhiaxian himself.
She heard many things about the Senator during her research in her own little Science projects and her job as a medic in the hospital of Iacon. People talk a lot, so it was no surprise, her Audios would pick up a name here and there when she was taking care of the patients. Dancing from side to side in front of the entrance to the Academy, her Pedes made a little clang sound on the metal she was standing on, her arms were crossed tight in front of her Chassis while her digits were moving in an impatient rhythm, as she waited for the Senator to finally show his face, Flora began to wonder.

What kind of Mech was he?
Will he be stern?
And most importantly, will he approve her work?

From the conversations of her patients and her fellow workers, she had picked up, that the Senator grew fearful of a shortage of Energon that he saw as inevitable, and began experiments to develop a self-regenerating energy source.' Such a brilliant processor he has', thought Flora,' So forward thinking. Not many Cybertronians do such a thing and leave everything in the Council's servos.' The young Femme's antennas twitched when hearing a few voices from the left, her optics turning in the said direction. 
Yes. The Council.
She never liked how the Council and higher-ranked Cybertronians treated those beneath them as if they were their slaves and deserve to be looked down on. While she herself was not really a high-ranked Cybertronian, but well-known due to her family's business with the Council, those above her don't like, how she isn't living up to her role, like a high-ranked Cybertronian should be. While her family also spit on the helms of those lower ranked, Flora is often found among them, tending to those who are injured and needed urgent repair. Even when that, as the high-ranked see it, dirty her Status and Reputation among the others similar to her rank, Flora doesn't care. As a medic, it was her job to help those in need, high-ranked or low-ranked, it doesn't matter.

Averting her optics from the Cybertronians whose voices she had picked up, Flora turned her attention back to the Academy, fiddling with her servos in sheer nervousness. The Senator still hasn't shown himself, which worried her a little. Did she really get the right day written down? She made sure twice, that she didn't write it down on a wrong day in her calendar. She took in a deep breath and released it, her Chassis rising and falling, as she did so. Maybe the Senator was just busy, but that could also lead to him not being here at the specific said time, they were supposed to meet. He had many students to look after, after all. 

Turning her attention to a Datapad, she had been holding in her servos, Flora began to type down a few ideas of hers for later use in her Science Project. She wanted to create little Prototypes for later use in Experiments to study their behavior to certain liquids, they were given. Among them, was the Synthetic Energon, which she had begun to research. It drastically increases Cybertronian's functions, which led them to work at a higher pace and more effectively. But sadly, either her prototypes couldn't handle the liquid given to them, or they end up being destroyed by other malfunctions, she came across. It was discouraging, but for Flora, giving up was not an option. Mistakes are there to be learned from, after all.

"A quite interesting idea you have there, but I doubt, this will work out", startled her a voice. Flora flinched and looked up, her optics meeting those of a Mech, certainly taller than her. His frame had a nice finish of white, mixed with blue and green, that really made him stand out. His optics were a bright shade of blue, beautiful in her opinion. And he sure was taller than her with his 26ft." If your prototype can't handle such energy with its tiny body, I doubt it would handle it with a different power core, my dear. Maybe make some small adjustments to the body, that should do the trick." Flora blinked rapidly, flabbergasted by not only his presence but also his certainly good advice on her project. She looked a few Nano-Kliks down on the Datapad she was holding before looking back up to the Mech in front of her. He gave her a cheering smile, looking cocky even while doing so." Hm...by any chance, is your designation FloraDawn?", he asked after a few seconds. Flora took some Nano-Kliks to process what he had said, before nodding her helm. The Mech placed a servo on his hip, grinning cheerfully:" So you are the Femme, that is assigned to me as my assistant! I'm Shockwave, it's nice to meet you, Flora." The Femme struggled for a moment to put the Datapad away and signed right away back:" It's nice to meet you too, Shockwave!" The Senator gave once again his cocky grin before gesturing to the Academy:" Very well, then. Let me show you around." Together with the Senator, Flora walked the stairs up to the Academy's doors, entering the building, once they slid back to let the two Cybertronians enter. She stopped to walk as she took a good look around, awe-struck by how it looked on the inside. A few Cybertronians are here and there also, even the Minicons, who had in general a low status among the Cybertronians. Shockwave looked amused at the Femme's reaction before he called her over:" Let's go." Flora perked up at his voice and jogged over, following the Senator around, as he showed her the different rooms in the Academy. Her Spark fluttered in pure excitement, as she kept listening and walking next to Shockwave through the building. 

She was certain, this will change her life forever...