⠀six, ⠀dinner with a friend?

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

( joker )
where tf are u?

( princess )
be patient mf,, u're the
one that called me out
of the blue, annoying..

( joker )
what's ur eta?

( princess )
almost there chill smh

( joker )
hurry up, im hungry.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

if it wasn't already obvious, joker liked her. but he was yet to recognise his own feelings for the ravenette, all he knew was that he liked being around her and she challenged him in more ways than one. her pretty face was just a bonus.

even when she wasn't trying, her biking speed was way above average.

how does she make bike riding look elegant? was all he could think as she came skidding in front of him. "took you long enough."

"shut up," she hopped off her bike and tied to a nearby post. "fried chicken? your treat."

"yeah, yeah." he grabbed her wrist and pulled her inside the joint, sitting her down against the wall while he went to order for them and then proceeded to sit across from her.

"did you fight at all tonight?'

"a match."

"hm, unusual.." she hummed and rested her chin in the palm of her hand.

"i was hungry, fuck off."

and he wanted to see her.

"calm the fuck down, you always get so triggered easily," she eyed his face and stuck her tongue out at him. "seriously. you could've asked your other mates. or whatever."

"you're getting free food. shut up."

that was true.

well, he didn't really want her to shut up. he liked hearing her talk. there was something about her voice. "tell me about your stupid day."

"do you really want to know?"

"yes."

"well, it's a secret."