⠀four, ⠀little scuffle.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

jay knows these idiots? was her first thought.

"have a nice sleep yesterday, mr student president?" the boy leaned forwards, an angry smirk on his face. "i was pissed off enough at losing the race, and i couldn't even sleep because of my damn forehead."

"um.. who are you?" he asked blatantly.

"pffft!" atari covered her mouth as she let out a muffled laugh. he doesn't even consider them important enough to remember!

tj turned to the ravenette, clearly enraged at the fact that his opponent from yesterday completely forgot about him, "shut the fuck up!"

she'd let that slide, only because he was amusing.

he turned back to the school president, "who am i?! think you're some kind of hot shit just cuz you beat me once with that piece of crap?" he then proceeded to kick jay's bike causing it to topple over.

oh no. now he's done it.

"first, you humiliated me in front of my crew with that pile of shit, and now you're ignoring me?" he said, but in retaliation, the school president had punched him. "did you just hit me?" the smirk on his face only widened.

"this guy must be a nut."

"looks like his head's all swollen from winning the race yesterday."

when atari stepped forwards, jay held an arm out in front of her and she knew that he didn't her to get involved, the ravenette complied with his wishes.

until he'd been knocked down to the ground.

"yeah, fuck it." she let her bag drop down to the ground and threw a punch at tj, causing him to stumbling backwards. and that wasn't even full strength.

"how—"

"don't fucking touch him again," she glared at them.

but that didn't stop them from talking shit.

"aw, how are you gonna go to school with your face all messed up?" he laughed and bent down to his eye level. "remember me now?"