Tears streams from my eyes, imaging the worst scenario happening in the future. A sob emits from my throat.

"Durga, help me. Please please. I know I did wrong in the past. But please don't punish me like this." I whimper, my shoulder shaking from the impact.

Mom and Dad would be so worried. It's night when I's kidnapped and judging from the now streaking sunlight coming from the cranny hole, it must be near to
12 O'Clock. I lift myself, wiping the streaming tears, I once again bang on the door now harshly, to just get out from the room.

Hardly had I shouted few curses, the door opens. I move away from the door, plastering myself to a corner. The creak sound of the door opening echoes in the room. A shadow all clad in black suit, emerges from the threshold. It happens to be of a man, whose six feet inch tall height and the cold aura it carried enough to shiver my spine. I move back, wanting to just dig myself more in the cold wall.

Seeing my squirming, he tsk.

"It's of no use darling."

His cold tone, booms in the room.

He walks more further in the room, with that the door closes behind his back. Seeing the closed door, I whimper more in fear. The sunlight flashes on the man's face, giving the perfect glimpse of the person. The almond shaped ebony eyes, with a straight pointed noise and the perfect shaped lips, joined by the sharp jaw line, it would be a injustice to the beauty, if it's not ranked among the Greek God genies.

He indeed was a handsome man, with those broad shoulder, carrying the spicy strictness. His physical structure reminds me of the past night. He happens to be the same man, whom I asked for help.

"Why am I here?" I chid, crying with each word.

He stays silent. His icy gaze roaming on my shivering form. If even the hell is offered to me in exchange of being anywhere but in this icy man's vicinity, I will happily agree. The amount of fear he is bringing in me, can't be termed in words.

"Why have you brought me? Where am I?" I plead.

Wiping my tears, I say "Please leave me. I want to go home. I will not utter a word about this. Just let me go."

Yet, he stays silent. This flares anger inside me. I walk a little, clenching my hands.

"Let me go!" I exclaim, out loudly.

"Are you deaf? Let me leave from here. I want to go to my parents. To my house."

Just like his sharp gazes, his voice sphere my courage,"You are not going anywhere."

Sliding my hairs from my face, I bob my head, my lip quivering,"I will." I walk past him towards the door. In the amidst, he holds my forearm, jerking me infront of him. The sudden impact, has me fall on his chest, but I bring my palms, protecting my personal space.

"Leave me," I push him away, freeing my hand from the harsh grip.

He gives me an astonished look.

"Why am I here? I want to go to my home."

"Home? You're in your home, ladybird."

I squint my eyes, at him. He lift his hand, tucking the loose strands of my hair behind my ears. I squat his hand, however he holds my wrist pulling me towards him.

The space is so less, that the musky manly scent invades my nostril.

"Your home, belongs right beside me, right near me." He lift my palm near his red lips, kissing my wrist.

I wiggle out of his hold, but he hold my waist, seizing my movements.

"You're a delusional man. What nonsense theories are you cooking? Let me go." I utter, angrily.

"Let you go?" He cocks a brow at me,"Since a years, I've been searching you like a mad man. For only once I say you, in Mumbai, you were covered in red, picturing the northern cardinal bird. Your one glimpse was enough to snatch my sleep. I searched you every were. And see, now you're standing in front of me. Kiraz."

He also knows my name, which doesn't fascinates me. Given he has the audacity to carry me of placing in a jail like room.

He brings his face more closer, making me move from away. Though his holds prevents me, I move away my face.

"You know what you're sounding like? A psychopath. Someone obsessed with just look." I grit my teeths.

"An admirer." He nibbles on his lip, saying it.

"Who can rot in jail. You know you can be prisoned for years. Taking that you kidnapped me, harrassed me." I spat.

Hearing me, he chuckles, shaking his head. My legs shivers hearing his small snicker. It feels like the devil is just mocking me at my navie attempt of a threat.

"And who is going to do that?" He strokes my chin, lightly.

"I am."

"Not if, you find out the consequences." He grips my chin, his Balck orbs gazing right at my own. I move my head, but his hold only becomes harsh. He tucks my head, snaking his arms behind my waist.

Tears streams out of my eyes, feeling his body heat, right at my own.

"Leave me, please. This is no way you can treat me." I plead. Since the physical strength of his is something I can't compete with my worn of energy.

"Your father works in a corporate bank, which falls under private branch. If I twist some connections, you can forget your father being employed. And since your house works on his income, imagine your family begging out on the roads." He mocks.

I shake my head, tears of desperation leaving my eyes.

"No." I sob.

"Yes, I can. Infact, I will now."

"No please." I shake my head.

I don't know if he is baffling or serious. But given the situation, I am being held, I can't put the rader of threat on my family. I'd rather make a deal with a deal than causing any harm to them.

"Please, don't." I join my hands infront of him.

He cups my fisted hands, lowering them.

"If you agree to my condition, I'll let your family of the hook. You agree mines, I agree yours."

In the moment of desperation, I sign a deal with a vicious man. Not considering the path of consequences, my once a yess will make me walk on.

Either it will be on a flowery one or on the attached thrones, the twisted roots, the undulated ground, which forms the part of a flower.

But does a person suffering the calamity, gets a choice?

••~~••

Thank you for reading.
Hope you like the chapter.

Don't forget to Vote and Comment

Don't forget to Vote and Comment. Making me the happiest person.

Published: 28 September,2022.