8st

Cher

I felt so bad for harper, she doesn't deserve this.

"harper you're fine. i'll sleep with you." I said laying down next to her, she woke up from a nightmare i'm guessing around 2 am. "ok" she said.

the next morning i woke up and made breakfast for my siblings. James was already downstairs watching tv and Harper came down a few minutes later. "Harp wanna try therapy?" I asked at the table.
"Um no I'm good for now, I'm not really ready to talk about it." She said eating a piece of toast.

"That's ok. Just let me know if you ever want to" Harper nodded, "I gotta go to work tho. You gonna be fine on your own?" I asked her, "yeah i will probably just go to Benny's or sleep." She said, "k I'm dropping James off at his friends." "Got it." Harper said.

"Oh and aunt Sophie called and asked me if she could stay with us. But I told her what happened and she understood so she will buy her own place and we can visit her here." I said, "oh I forgot to tell ya about that. Sorry." Harper said, James and I walked out the door.

Harper

Should I go to therapy? I mean it wouldn't hurt but I'm just nervous to bring up the topic- I mean I can't even sleep by myself. What happens when I spill it to a random stranger and they would just act like they know what's going on?
That's why I don't like counselors or therapists, I know they are trying to help but sometimes they act like they have been through this stuff and I know they haven't. It just seems fake but yet they help so much. I'm stuck.

Cher left and I didn't know what to do. It was a Saturday so no school and I didn't really wanna go to the sandlot in the heat. So I went to the Rodriguez's because why not.

"Harper glad to see you." Laura said giving me a hug, normally I would flinch since the incident but she's a mom figure to me and it's comforting. "Hey yea I was sleeping a lot." I said then Paislee came running to me.

"Harper Benny bought you a gift but he won't tell me what it is." She said giving me a hug. "Thanks for ruining the surprise." Benny said pushing his sister out the way for his to give me a kiss. "Ewwwwww that's gross." Pais said covering her eyes, we just laughed.

"Anyways here." He said handing me a little box as we sat on the sofa, "but I didn't get you anything?" I said bummed out. "It's ok just open it love." He said, so I opened the little box to see a little daisy charm dangling from a small chain.
"Benny it's really pretty, just like the one from awhile ago I pointed out." I said giving him a hug. "Yep exact one." He said, "babe this was prolly super expensive." "Don't worry, it's for a good cause." He replied giving me a kiss.

"Take me shopping" Paislee said sitting on my lap and ruining Benny's and mine's moment, he rolled his eyes.
"Paislee I was busy." He said grabbing her off my lap, "please?" She asked him. "Yeah let's go." I said pulling Benny up, he groaned. "Cmon slow poke." Paislee said pulling the two of us out the door, "looks like I'm driving!" I said.

"Great imma die." Benny said, "don't even u brat." I said and Paislee thought that was hilarious. We got to the mall all in one piece as Benny said, guys I'm seriously not even a bad driver. Pais was hungry so we got some food first and then went shopping. She needed some shirts for school and Benny needed some new pf flyers since his were basically thrashed, and I didn't really need anything but I got a pair of jeans because they were on sale.

After our shopping experience, we went back home and watched a movie. And I ended up falling asleep on benny

-end of chapter-

A/n:
Ok so these next chapters r gonna be their future because I don't know what to write about.. so this book is gonna be way shorter than the 1st of these books.