It's been a long since he had a free time. He can't even remember the last time when he had a good nap.

These last months , He was too busy to even have proper meals. Just like the employees, he deserves a break too , right?

Jeonggukk let his body loosen up a bit and suddenly he felt himself dozing off. The tiredness took over. The soft breeze and a sweet scent of vanilla lingered around him as he let the sleep take over.

Felt like some minutes later , Jeonggukk felt his head met with something soft and some fingers caressing his hair.

He immediately opened his eyes and realised he's laying in someone's lap. He sat straight and looked at the person in a defensive manner.

But his breath hitched when his eyes fell on a young boy sitting beside him with a confused look.

"You looked tired , so i thought I'd give you a massage." The boy innocently stated what he was doing and smiled widely which did something to the young CEO's heart.

Jeonggukk couldn't let his eyes leave from the boy's face. He looks around twenty years old .His soft blue hair resting on his forehead , big brown eyes and the most addicting boxy smile. His was screaming angelic and Jeonggukk's heart was screaming something else.

"Hello?" The blue haired boy waved his hand over Jeonggukk's face to make sure he's not frozen.

"Y-yeah" Jeonggukk didn't mean to stutter.

The boy giggled and that made some alien feeling corrupt inside his heart.

"You look like you just survived a zombie apocalypse". That was true. Jeonggukk's eyes had noticeable dark circles and his face was very pale. His dark raven hair was messily hanging down in his forehead And his whole body posture was begging for rest.

"Where do you work at Mr...?"

Jeonggukk cleared his throat to make his voice somewhat soft other than his usual hoarse deep voice.
"Uh- J-Jeonggukk . Jeon Jeonggukk. I work a- "

"Wait, say eeeee" The boy suddenly interrupted confusing the other.

Evon tho he didn't understand what the other was saying, Jeonggukk awkwardly did what the blue head said. The boy suddenly gasped .

"Omg , you have a bunny teeth" He exclaimed and pinched Jeonggukk's cheek. "I'll call you Mr. Bunny" He squealed.

Jeonggukk was too much in a trance to even respond to that.

"Oops , I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Taehyung" The boy joyfully extended his hand which Jeonggukk hesitantly held and shook. Taehyung's soft skin made contact with his strong tattoed hands.

"Nice to meet you , Mr. Bunny. Anyway enough with the pep talks" Taehyung sat straight and pointed towards his lap.

Jeonggukk confusedly looked at his lap and back at his face. "uh? "

"You should rest. And I'm great at giving head massages. Come on " Taehyung taps at his lap again.

Jeonggukk don't know what to do. A total angel looking stranger just appeared out of nowhere and offering him massage. What the hell is this ?

"Excuse me , I-"

"Shut it. Come here" Taehyung pulled him into his lap.

The ceo froze on the spot but he can't say he didn't feel good laying there. A gentle touch on his scalp made his entire system calm down.

Taehyung's tender fingers moved smoothly through Jeonggukk's bark locks. He looked up at beautiful boy with sparkling eyes.

"It's not good for your health to work this hard Mr. Bunny. You look pretty young to be honest. If you rest well and take care of yourself you'll look more handsome and cute "