Time To Go Home

The sun was starting to set and the rain was letting up a little and eventually stopped and all of the pups went back outside again, but under some shade because the ground was very wet. They all played outside again and ate a lot of pup food. 

Marshall was giving Rocky some space hoping he will eventually talk to Zuma and Rex gave Zuma some space hoping he will eventually talk to Rocky. Zuma calmed down again and watched the traffic go by and the traffic lights change colors. Then he realized that he still had the pen that the receptionist gave to him and he walked back to the office to give it back to her.......

ZUMA: "Hello? Anyone here?"

RECEPTIONIST: "Hi Zuma. Is everything okay?"

ZUMA: "Uhh, yeah, everything is okay, but heres you pin back."

RECEPTIONIST: "Oh I forgot about that pin. Thank you Zuma. So did you have a good time at our camp?"

Zuma covers up everything that happened.

ZUMA: "Yeah overall I did, it was nice to get away for a little bit with my friends.....well, at least some of them anyway."

RECEPTIONIST: "Well I hope you come back again Zuma."

Zuma then leaves the office and right at the perfect time too because Rocky was about to walk in from a different door. Rocky wanted to ask the receptionist where Zuma was.

ROCKY: "Hi, I'm Rocky, ummm, do you know a little brown lab pup who's all brown fur, floppy ears, small fluffy fail, brown nose, and yellowish-green eyes?"

Rocky knew Zuma's description very well.

RECEPTIONIST: "Oh hi Rocky, are you talking about Zuma?"

ROCKY: "YES!"

RECEPTIONIST: "You just missed him. He was here talking to me about how his time here at camp was enjoyable, talked about how he had a good time with some of his friends........"

ROCKY IN HIS MIND: "Some of his friends?"

RECEPTIONIST: ".......and also he told me he wrote a personal letter to a friend which was soo nice of him. Whoever he wrote it to is so lucky to have him as a friend."

ROCKY: "Wait, he....wrote a letter...... to a friend?"

RECEPTIONIST: "Yeah"

ROCKY: "Who?"

RECEPTIONIST: "I'm not sure, but whoever it was, he probably cares a great deal about the pup, whoever it is."

ROCKY IN HIS MIND: "It has to be me, it just has to! But what if it's about Marshall, or Skye, or Chase, or Rubble? Or even Rex?"

ROCKY: "Umm, I'll see you later. Thanks for having me here, I had a blast."