Zuma's Anxiety

While Zuma continued to walk around, he decided to sit somewhere and watch all the pups play and he saw Marshall laying on the grass and Rocky approaching him with pie. Zuma saw all of this and he felt sad because he wanted to be Marshall in that situation. Zuma talks to himself.......

ZUMA: "Sigh, why can't I be like that? How is that Marshall dude so calm and relaxed around him? When I'm around him, I can't even speak and my body freezes. Ugh, I hate myself being like this. What can I do to fix it? It would be so much easier if he came to me and talked to me, but why won't he talk to me? Could he....be feeling what I'm feeling? I don't know. I need answers."

Later in the day, monsoon clouds were growing and eventually the clouds started to open up and some light rain was falling so all the pups decided to go back into the building while Rocky ran quickly into the building because he does not like the feel of water on his fur. Zuma and Marshall walked together into the building and they both watched Rocky run and both looked sad, but for different reasons. Marshall then spoke........

MARSHALL: "Wow, Zuma, Rocky hates water so much that he can't even stand just a few drops on his fur. I feel bad for getting him wet with my water cannon before, but it was an accident."

ZUMA: (didnt want to talk about Rocky) "I think you got me wet a few times too Marshall, but you know I love your cannons on a hot day."

Both pups laughed and then Marshall went in while Zuma had to go on a tree first before going in.

Everyone was going to watch a movie in the theater room. All the pups were together sitting in their seats and Rocky and Marshall sat together. There was another seat next to Rocky and Rocky wanted to keep that seat open, hoping Zuma would sit there. 

Zuma came in a little bit later and was finding a place to sit. He eventually noticed Rocky and Marshall sitting together very happy and there was a open seat next to Rocky, Rocky cut his eyes at Zuma hoping that Zuma would take that seat, but Zuma had different thoughts and was nervous to sit that close to Rocky and he was feeling hurt that he and Marshall are just so close to each other and that he doesn't have the guts to be that close too, so he instead sat at another seat near by, but it wasn't the chair Rocky had saved for him. Rocky looked a little disappointed, but still had a good time with Marshall. 

Rocky was then asking himself why Zuma has been distant lately but thinks himself has been doing the same thing to Zuma. 

While the movie was going on, the seat next to Rocky remained empty and Zuma kept looking at the seat and eventually decided to go to that seat and sit next to Rocky and Marshall. Rocky was happy about this and so was Marshall, but it didn't help Zuma all that much as he sat there and continued to hear and glimpse at the two pups behind him have a good time together watching the movie. Zuma eventually couldn't take it anymore seeing Rocky and Marshall's bond and he quietly got up and left with a sad face. He was afraid to tell anyone because he thought no one would understand him. Rocky and Marshall watched Zuma leave, but didn't do anything about it but said.......

MARSHALL: (whispers) "Hey Rocky, what's wrong with Zuma? He's been acting odd lately."

Rocky didn't say anything but had a worried face.

MARSHALL: (whispers) "Rocky????"

ROCKY: (whispers) "Uhh, it's okay Marshall lets just watch the movie together okay? I'm really having a good time with you."

MARSHALL: "Hehe so am I. We should watch more movies like this together. It's so relaxing too with all the lights off, the rain falling outside, and not thinking about rescues."