"This is all because of you. At the speed he is growing I am sure the next day he will seen on a date with the girl." Kritika rolled her eyes, huffing a breath.

"Where is he?" Parvati come from the kitchen to only find her son missing.
"Badi Chachi he went to Kolkata." Vedansh spoke timidly getting himself ready to be interviewed by his family.

"What!? Why!? When!?" Vedant cuts of Parvati's ranting, while kissing her crown. "He went there for business."

"What business?" Rajesh enquired.
"Dadaji business, dadaji." Paravati shooks her head knowing what business the men were talking about. As, they had this rule in the house.

No, women of Rathore family is to be involved in mafia business. Nothing to be discussed or disclosed in front of them.

"Did he found her." Mohan asked being curious about his son. "Yess he even asked us to get everything ready." Vedansh informed while heading towards his room to change followed by Kritika.

"Hai gopal dhanyavaad apka."( Thank you God) Mira joined her hands showing her gratitude.

"Finally he found her. I will contact our panditjii ( priest)." Saying this Mira stride towards her room.

"Bhabi I will arrange sweets to offer the servants." Sunita suggested. " Yess yess Sunita after a year he finally found the girl which only came infront of him for once just like a star to his dark canvas." Parvati remembered the past months where her son was desperate to find the girl but only got rejected.

Now he found her and she was sure he will not let her go. At the end what Reyansh Rathore wants he gets.

..

[At Netaji Subhash Chandra Airport , Kolkata]

I ascended the stairs of my jet with the cold winds welcoming me. I looked at the dark sky which was blessing me with the drizzling rain.

I inhaled the air wearing a sinister smile on my lips. "Just a little wait my darling. You will soon be in my arms."

A man with his mouth filled with pan came towards me showing his glory of red yellow teeth. "Nomoskar Mosay.(Greetings, Sir)" He initiates in Bengali which I assume to be welcome sir.

I ignored him keeping my gaze up in the front.

"I'm the man Vedansh Sir appointed." I nod my head signalling him to continue.

"Sir, her name is Kiraz Roy and she is twenty years old studying at the Calcutta University. Her family comprises of her father, mother and her younger brother. She leaves in her ansestral badi( house) and belongs to a Bengali family. Her father is a heart patient. They live on her father's income who is a bank manager. She has learnt all eight levels of Kathak. That's all sir." the man once again showed his red yellow teeth proudly.

"But." The red-yellow teeth owner grievance, stating

"It's seen that she is not mentally stable. As she was seen in a case past three years
ago." That comes as a surprise to me.

"What case!"

"A suicide case."

She tried to kill herself. The new found information doesn't settle well with me. Though, I speak up "Take me to the hotel."

Flashback:
"Vedant you search in the bhandarghar( kitchen) of this temple, Vedansh you go towards the backyard. That bastard will be within the temple." I spoke in the ear-piece.

The Ganesh Chaturthi has caused a great hurricane in the temple. Lakhs of devotees comes every year just to get a glimpse of the idol of Ganesha. But the devil has visited the place to get his hand on a human who challenged his power.

The vermilion was thrown high up in the sky causing it to fall on the devotees heads.
" Shit" Rehansh cursed in his mind as it would delay him in finding his prey.

As he removed his sunglasses he saw a small dainty figure cladded in all red with vermillion all over her head. She was wipping her face with her veil. Her action made him think about the northern cardinal who with his wings was trying to clear his face of any possible dirt.

It's believed that the northern cardinal denotes the presence of angels. The standing beauty infront of him denoted him.
It was like he himself is standing in his euphoria.

•~~•

Thank you for reading.
Hope you lik the chapter.

Don't forget to Vote and Comment

It's makes my effort fruitful.

Published: 19September, 2022.