Chapter Twenty-Two: Past, Presents, and Future

Liam POV

All of us were at school, as Sarah hands out presents to us.

"A tambourine! Cool!" Levi said, as he held the tambourine, and shakes it. "What did you get, love?" My boyfriend asked.

"I got a cowboy hat!" I said, as I held the green cowboy hat. "Thanks, sis!" I said, as I put it on.

"It looks good on you." Levi said, and I thanked him by kissing his cheek.

"A gift for me?" Redbot said, as he held his present.

Preston got a wizard hat.

"Love the sweaters." Hayley said, as both her and Calvin got matching sweaters.

"Cool! New headphones!" Beau said, as he puts the black headphones around his neck.

"These are the best Sarah, thanks so much." Brody said, as he had also gotten the same black headphone as Beau.

"How do I open this?" Redbot asked, as he held it upside-down, and the gifts inside fell. "Rings and bolts? How did you know what I wanted for Christmas?" He asked. "My wish list was hyper-encrypted."

"It is all thanks to my diary here." Sarah said, as she held her diary. "I took notes, whenever you guys said you wanted something." She said. "I can't wait to see what you got me."

"Uh..." Brody trailed off.

Preston sat back down.

"Okay guys, I get it. Pretend you didn't get me anything, funny." Sarah said.

All of us were nervous.

"Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy." Redbot repeated.

"The thing is." Preston said. "We can explain."

"Oh wow, you guys didn't get me, present for real." Sarah said. "Yeah, okay, that's fine." She said.

"Surprise! Rangers!" Cleocatra said.

We stood up, and got into a fighting stance.

"Soon to be ex-Rangers!" Cleocatra said. "I have a present, your destruction!"

"Cat O'Clock?" Brody questioned. "But we destroyed you."

"I am Cleocatra, not Cat O'Clock!" Cleocatra said. "He was my favorite cousin! If you forgot what you did to him, let me remind you!" She told us of the story of how Cat O'Clock appeared, and how we destroyed him. "Now, it's Revenge O'Clock!"

"Man, I still wish we have our Power Stars." Brody said.

"Time freeze ray!" Cloecatra shouted.

〔𝙶𝚁𝙾𝚆𝚃𝙷〕

3rd POV

A/N: I'm gonna only show Liam's and Beau's, 'cause other than that, nothing else changed.

Sarah was on the sleigh with Santa Claus, as she read through her diary. "Here." She said. "When Levi and Liam were the only ones, who didn't get caught during Halloween." She disappeared, and appeared at the school.

〔𝙶𝚁𝙾𝚆𝚃𝙷〕

Liam "Grave Robber" POV

Levi was strumming his guitar, while I was singing a bit. "Your singing was beautiful, Liam." He said.

I blush a little. "Thanks, but I don't think it's that good." I said.