Chapter Nine: Gold Rush

Edited: 27/08/2022

Liam POV

"Stop right... there." Brody said, as we arrived Morphed, and saw that the Gold Ranger was gone, again. "Oh, man, gone again." He said.

"Every time the monsters send someone down to catch the Gold Ranger, he takes them out." Hayley and Beau said.

"And we miss him by a second." Sarah and I said.

"Don't worry, guys. We'll find the Gold Ranger eventually." Calvin said.

"Yeah." Sarah said.

"Let's go." Brody said, and all of us leave.

〔𝙶𝚁𝙾𝚆𝚃𝙷〕

We were all in line for Levi Weston meet and greet.

I was dressed in a green cowboy outfit, with black ripped up jeans and also a cowboy hat.

Beau was dressed in a cowboy outfit, with a black scarf and a cowboy hat.

"I can't believe I'm actually going to meet Levi Weston in person!" Hayley said.

"Me too, I can't believe I'm gonna meet him in person." I said excitedly while Sarah chuckled nervously.

"I met him a few times already." Beau said.

"He is so cute." Hayley said.

"Totally." I said agreeing with Hayley.

Calvin turned away jealous when Hayley said that.

"Don't worry, you're pretty cute too." Hayley said, as she nudged him.

"Let's all just try to act natural, okay? I don't want to embarrass myself." Preston said.

"You do realize you have a cactus on your backside, don't you?" Brody asked.

Brody wasn't wearing an outfit.

"That cactus is going to win me a backstage pass." Preston said.

"What backstage pass?" Brody asked.

"Uh, Levi is giving a backstage pass to his biggest fan, but you have to dress up to win! So- haha." Sarah said, as she chuckled.

"I would give anything to get that backstage pass." Hayley said.

"Anything." Sarah and I said agreeing.

"I mean, I already know the guy, but it'll still be cool." Beau said.

"You guys are crazy. I don't see what's so great about Levi Weston." Brody said.

"Remember the rules when you talk to Levi, folks. No photos, no screaming, and no shaking his hand. He doesn't need any 'fan germs' before his big tour." Tom said to us as we were in front of the line.

"Fan germs? Seriously?" Brody questioned.

"Stop it." Preston whispered to him.

"I see you didn't dress up." Tom said, referring to Brody.

"Well, I'm not really a fan." Brody said, and we looked back at him.

"It's fine, Tom. Leave him be." Levi said.

"Whatever you say, Mr. Weston." Tom said.

Suddenly an explosion happened, and Kudabots appeared, as we all went in front.

"We got trouble!" Brody said, as we all begin fighting the Kudabots.

"The Gold Ranger better appear or I'll destroy everyone! I'll start with this cowboy!" Ripcon said, referring to Levi.