Chapter Twenty-One: Galvanax Rises

Edited: 11/09/2022

A/N: It's Confession Time!

Liam POV

All of us got outside of the school, and saw Galvanax with our Ninja Stars.

"So you do have our Ninja Stars!" Brody said.

"Not all of them! So thanks for bringing your Power Stars, they'll be mine soon! I promise!" Galvanax said.

"You shouldn't make promises you can't keep!" Brody said.

"We won't let you touch them!" Levi said.

"Basherbots!" Galvanax shouted, and he snaps his fingers.

"Ninja Spin!" All of us shouted, we Morphed, and ebgin fighting the Basherbots.

"Enough of this, give me the Ninja Steel Magnet! Their Power Stars will be mine!" Galvanax said, as he used the magnet, and got Sarah's and Preston's Power Stars, they de-morphed. Sarah and Preston tried to get their Power Star back, but they ended up being captured.

Next Galvanax had gotten Calvin's and Beau's Power Star, they de-morphed, and got captured as well.

Galvanax ended up getting Hayley's, Levi's and mine Power Stars, and we de-morphed.

"Our Power Stars!" Levi exclaimed.

"This is not good!" I said.

The three of us got captured as well.

"Brody!" Levi shouted, and Brody looked over.

"He's gonna use that magnet to get your Power Star! Run!" Calvin shouted.

"Get out of here!" Beau shouted.

"Take them to the ship!" Galvanax said.

"Don't worry guys, I'm coming!" Brody said, as he tried to get to us, but we got teleported into the Warrior Dome.

〔𝙶𝚁𝙾𝚆𝚃𝙷〕

"Tell me how does it feels to be beaten by Galvanax?" Cosmo asked.

I was standing next to Levi and Hayley, while Beau was standing next to Hayley and I.

Cosmo got no response.

"What's that cat got your tongue ay! Hilarious!" Cosmo said, as he laughed. "Your not so tough without your Power Stars are you?" He said.

〔𝙶𝚁𝙾𝚆𝚃𝙷〕

All of us appeared in an open area, being trapped by the Basherbots, and saw Brody and Mick. We struggled to get out of the Basherbots' grip.

"No! You can't do this!" Brody said.

"Oh but I can!" Galvanax said, as he laughed evilly.

"Ten years ago my dad had to make a decision too!" Brody said, as he look at his Power Star. "The Stars came to us so we can protect it from evil like you!" He shouted.

"Big words!" Galvanax said.

Mick gave Brody his dad's sword.

"I must destroy my Power Star!" Brody said.

"What!" Galvanax exclaimed.

All of us look at each other.

Brody threw his Power Star into the air, and slashed it, causing a huge explosion. Everyone was knocked back.