Chapter Seventeen: Grave Robber

Liam POV

Today was Halloween at school, as the entire school was decorated. Brody, Beau, Preston, Sarah and I were in the cafeteria, as we listen to Levi singing, as he strum his guitar.

Calvin and Hayley came back from getting Halloween Costumes.

"Hey guys, we've got the Halloween Costumes." Hayley said.

"Great!"

"Guys, look what I got." Calvin said, as he sat down.

"Wow, a Halloween Board Game, let's play it before we go Trick or Treating." Brody said, and the others agreed.

"Um, guys, I've never really liked Board Games, and that one seems kind of lame." Levi said. "Let's sing another song."

"Come on, Levi. It'll be fun." Hayley said.

"You play if you want, it's not my thing." Levi said.

"Come on guys, let's check it out." Brody said, as they stood up.

"Have fun." Levi said, as they left. He turns towards me, and saw that I haven't left. "Aren't you gonna join them?" He asked.

"Hmm, not really." I said, as I shook my head. "Board games are not really my thing, plus they brought back bad memories." I said. "Is it okay, if I listen to you sing?" I asked.

"Sure, I don't mind." Levi said, and he strum his guitar, while singing.

〔𝙶𝚁𝙾𝚆𝚃𝙷〕

Beau POV

All of us got changed into our costumes, and went into the Shop Class.

Brody a British Soldier.

Preston a Wizard.

Calvin a Frankenstein.

Hayley a Witch.

Sarah a Unicorn.

Me a Prince.

"Hey babe, when are you going to put your costume on?" Hayley asked Calvin.

"Oh, you're hilarious." Calvin said.

"Tallyho, Captain Brody, wot-wot." Sarah said.

"As you were, Major Unicorn." Brody said.

"His majesty has arrived." I said, with my best Royalty Voice.

"I am happy to serve you, my prince." Brody said to me, as he bowed, and we laughed.

Preston and Hayley compliment each other, as they speak at the same time.

"Come on, let's play." Brody said, as all of us sat around the table.

Hayley explains the most easiest of Board Game rule. Reach the end.

"This is creepy." Sarah said. "I totally love it." She said.

Preston read the instruction. "Place your piece to the cemetery gate, then turn the hourglass to seal your fate." He said, as both him and Sarah laughs.

"Spooky." Brody said. "Everybody ready?" He asked.

"Yup." Hayley said. All of us agreed.

"Here we go." Brody said, as he turns the hourglass, and suddenly the room became dark, as the door closes by an unknown force.

"Welcome Rangers! Looks like you're about to play, Grave Robbers!" Cosmo said, as he appeared on the crystal ball.

"Cosmo!" Brody said.