Bonus Chapter: The Passionate Honeymoon

Start bij het begin

His chest tightens at his new name and I'd be a liar if I said it didn't turn me on. Fuck, it made me rock solid.

"Gentlemen," the hotel server approaches us. "Your honeymoon guest suite is now ready for you. If you follow me."

We both stand up and I take Micah's hand in mine, following behind the man who is showing us to our room for the next week. Weaving in between large trees and vibrant flowers, the heat evident from the day but everything about this was perfect.

Nothing could beat this honeymoon. Okay... well maybe a few things that involve me, Micah and our cocks.

The man takes the key from his pocket and presses it into the wooden crafted door before pressing it open, we step in together and Micah's mouth falls open. "Oh wow," he mumbles as we look around.

A large King sized bed with rose petals and two swans made out of towels. Endless bottles of champagne in ice holders, incense burners, mood lighting.

"Oh my God," Micah gasps as he looks up.

A mirror on the ceiling, right above the bed. My core clenches at the thought. I turn to Micah, his cheeks now burning as we're still in the presence of the hotel staff.

"Thank you so much," I say, taking the key from his hands.

"All your belongings are just in that room, if you need anything don't hesitate to drop us a call downstairs in reception."

"Thank you," Micah calls out for him before he shuts the door, finally leaving us alone.

I glance around the room and walk towards the grand dressing table, covered with melted chocolate, strawberries and marshmallows. Micah wraps his arms around my torso from behind and hums in surprise. "Those look good," he comments.

My hand leans forward to grab one of the strawberries, dipping it in the chocolate. I twist around to Micah, the chocolate dripping onto the floor. "My shirt, West," he pants as I move closer.

"We can get it dry cleaned."

Then I smother the chocolate against his lips, dribbling down his chin. Eventually he takes a bite of the strawberry and I throw the stalk to the side. I dip down and lick the chocolate off his jaw before devouring his lips, tasting all the sweetness.

"Ugh," he groans, catching the back of my head with his palm.

Before I know it, it's a race against time to get our shirts off. Desperate is an understatement and boy do I want to eat chocolate off his chest, off his ass. Fuck, I want to eat it off any part of his body without fail.

We strip ourselves down to our underwear, tracing our fingers across delicate skin and shuddering muscles. I snake my hand down to grip Micah's throat, parting our lips. He stares up at me through his glasses, blinking in shock.

He reaches around me and dips his fingers in the chocolate. "I want to lick this off your cock," he demands and I struggle to find my breath.

With one hand he pulls down my boxers, allowing my cock to spring free. Then he traces the chocolate over my hardened shaft, I shiver at the contact. And then when he sinks to his knees I almost lose it there and then.

I grip the back of his hair, twisting my fingers between the strands. Micah offers me a smirk before widening his mouth and extending his tongue to lay flat at the bottom of my length, wrapping his sweet lips around me.

"Fuck," I hiss when he maintains eye-contact. Reminding me of the first time he ever gave me head, when he shoots me those innocent eyes but I know they mean much more. So much more. "God, you look so fucking good."