Chapter Five

You guys know the drill. Vote, comment, follow. Ily

MICAH BLEU

"Oh my God," Weston pants out as I lean up to untie his wrists from the bed.

His eyes were clamped shut and he was covered in sweat, from head to toe. I'd never seen him like this before but for some reason I kind of liked it.

Once his wrists were free he began to twist them, rubbing away the marks into his skin. I shuffle further down his body and untie his feet, grabbing onto some tissue and wiping his stomach that was full of his semen.

At least we were both having a good time.

"How you feeling?" I question as I throw the tissues into the bin beside his bed.

Weston's dark eyes roll around to look at me, still breathing heavily. "I feel fucking exhausted," he sighs and I can't help but smile. "But boy was that good."

"Well I'm glad that you enjoyed it," I say as I shuffle on my knees.

"But did you enjoy it?" He asks with a raised eyebrow, using one hand to push himself up from the bed and facing me.

I hum with a smile. "I sure did," I respond.

"Come here," he grumbles as he grabs onto my sides and pulls me down onto him, my body folding into his warm skin. "I'm glad you enjoyed it and that you felt comfortable."

His hands hold me tightly and I rest my head against his shoulder and flick my finger over his collarbone gently. "Having all the power is very liberating," I comment and Weston hums in response, kissing the top of my head.

"Well have all the power you need, take control when you want," he mumbles into my hair. "I like it when you're all dominant."

My cheeks flush red and I'm glad that Weston couldn't see my face right now, but I loved that he thought so. I could still be attractive and call the shots. "I liked that we could be intimate without being intimate," I comment.

Weston nods against me. "I get you," he breathes out. "But you don't need to force yourself to do anything you don't want to, the time will come when you feel up to it again."

"I know," I say as I squeeze onto his arm. "I'm just happy I get to be with you. Honestly, I couldn't ask for someone who treats me better than you do West."

"Treating you with respect is the least I can do," his hand rubs up and down my arm for a few moments. "Can I ask you a question?"

My head twitches slightly as I hum. "Ask me anything." I breathe out.

"When did you know that you were gay?" He asks and I blink back at his question.

"Well when I was growing up I never really cared for girls that much," I start. "Boys used to play kiss chase in the playground but I thought girls were icky, and of course most kids go through that phase. But I never got out of that, not once did I look at a girl and want to 'woo' them."

Weston hums, encouraging me to carry on. "And then I watched Peter Pan for the first time when I was ten and my whole life changed. I watched that movie like thirteen times in one week, strictly because of how much I was in love with Peter." I say with a smile.