Kurenai's four-year old doused the way in pretty petals, played around bringing laughter to the the crowd and the groom before she was caroled back on the right path by Tani. Leading the child by the hand, she guided the girl up to the alter, laughing when she offered the groom and officiator, Kakashi, a flower from her basket. Task complete, Naruto's only female student took the girl with her and returned to her seat.

A young Hyuuga boy came after, carrying fake rings on a fancy pillow, his forehead unmarred, though he was born within the branch family. He hadn't yet received his seal, and Naruto hoped to abolish the practice before it was his time.

Music melded from soothing background noise to significant and distinctive.

Groom and guests were drawn to the gigantic wedding tent.

Sat far from the dais, at the very beginning of the white lily lined aisle runner, much like their wedding arch, its billowing surface was intertwined with vines, flowers and strip lights. Thicker vines held its heavy flaps open but a sheer drape slitted right down the middle filled the entrance. He could see figures beyond it but they were blurry, indistinguishable.

The first pair stepped through.

Hanako, his soon to be mother-in-law appeared, garbed in an elaborate kimono, her dark hair loose and flowing like a dark river, made her way towards him, a Hyuuga relative, a man he didn't know, at her side. It was a long walk to the dais, but her procession was like a glimpse into the future. She was youthful and graceful, beautiful and queenly, looking so much like his Princess his chest ached. She took his hands in her own as she reached him, pressing her cheek to his and whispering words of encouragement before taking her seat.

Hanabi, contrary to her impish and mischievous nature, appeared poised and regal, every inch the new, official Hyuuga. Her long hair was shiny and pinned atop her head, lavender dress a swish of deep mauve. Modest and thick strapped, hinting slightly of a ball gown shape, 'though she'd never try and out do the bride' he'd heard her say while chatting with her sister thumbing through wedding catalogs. Her escort, Hinata's retainer Ko, took his duty quite serious. He looked stern in his black tuxedo, eyes forward as they walked down the runway.

Halfway through, the next couple began their journey.

Looking more uncomfortable than he had ever seen him, though admittedly attractive in a dark tux, lavender shirt and orange flower clipped left of his chest, Sasuke escorted an emotional Sakura down the evergreen aisle. Naruto was...surprised to see tears streaming down her face only for her emerald eyes to fill to the brim all over again. Her purple dress was simple yet elegant, skinny strapped and cinched at the waist with a thin tie ribbon who loose ends hung beneath her small breasts. Her pink hair was curled and bouncy, reflecting light from the descending sun.

Sasuke's intense gaze met his as they reached climbed the four steps of the dais, quietly sharing his own unguarded emotions before taking his place as best man to Naruto's left.

His own throat burning, Naruto turned his attention to the next couple making their way to him.

Sai was wearing the most authentic expression Naruto had ever seen on the man. His charcoal eyes were free of shadows, his smile joyful, visage relaxed...human. Contrary to Sasuke, he was at ease in his tux. Identical to Sakura, Ino was a blubbering mess, much to his amusement. Hair laid, bang pinned back for a change, her violet gown was a variant of Sakura's though the neckline was far less conservative.

They parted and took their places.

Shino in a suit was the strangest thing he'd ever seen, and yet, somehow, Hinata's teammate made it work, though with the sunglasses, he looked more like a secret agent. Kiba's feral feature and wild hair would never lend him a domestic appearance. Shino made his way down with the support of a sturdy cane and a subdued Kiba. Naruto was heartened to see him up and out of his chair. He was getting better, slowly but surely and those that supported him could only watch with pride. Their progress was significantly slower than the other couples, but not a single individual minded their sluggish arrival. Sai met them right at the aisle, wheelchair in hand, seated the man, rolled him up the ramp in back and situated him third from the groom.