"Jimin, help me please!" 

Jimin never thought he would hear this sentence coming out of Jungkook's mouth. Especially not since they are no longer friends. He despises how his omega reacts to this and hears him whine, which is why he tries to suppress him as best he can before giving Jungkook faces with a sneer on his face and his scent spoiled with sourness. As best he can, he tries to stifle a low growl and blink away his angry tears. He hates how easily his name seems to have crossed the other's lips. 

"What makes you think you can ask me for help when all you've done,  has been nothing but ignore when I begged for help. So whatever you're going to ask for the answer is no." Jimin straightens up as he shows defiance and tries to make him understand that he won't accept anything else for an answer. Why should he? 

With his anger rushing through his body, however, he forgets one important thing that makes it almost impossible to refuse: he is still the pack's healer. 

"Please. It's not about me! It's about Taewoo! You can hate me all you want later but right now Taewoo is lying in the forest out there, maybe dying."

"W-wait, did you say dying? What happened?" At Jungkook's words, his anger vanishes into thin air within seconds and is replaced by adrenaline kicking in. His thoughts race as he tries to make sense of what happened. His features soften, realising Jungkook isn’t pulling a joke on him. Jimin doesn’t dare question why Jungkook came to him first, and instead gives all his thoughts to understand the situation.

"I don't know what happened..." sounds Jungkook with an angry undertone. Only now, on closer observation, does Jimin notice the panic that is literally written on Jungkook's face and how agitated he becomes. actually seems to be. His fists loosen and he nervously nibbles his lower lip as he follows Jungkook's words. "We were hunting and almost caught a stag, but all of a sudden I heard howls of pain behind me and Taewoo was lying on the ground."

"How was he lying on the ground? Was he bitten?"

Jungkook shook his head at Jimin's question. He didn't see any injury. "He was convulsing, but I didn't see any injury on him." 

"Okay..." Jimin whispers, looking around in panic with his eyes in the air, searching for a plausible answer. "That doesn't sound good at all. There could be a few causes. I need to go back to the healer's hut and pack several things. Wait for me and we'll go together. Is it far from here?"

"Yes, a little deeper in the forest." Jimin nods understandably and runs back to his hut without another comment. There is no time to lose. He would have to change and shift in the hut after packing the necessary things in a basket. The last thing he wants to do is shift in front of Jungkook and give him another reason to hold it against him constantly.

Upon reaching the healer's hut, Jimin looks for possible plants and remedies that could help prevent something worse from happening to Taewoo. There are many possibilities that have caused Taewoo's reaction and he can only hope that he can cover them with the remedies so that he does not have to go back to the hut. This would be a loss of time indefinitely. 

With the last herb in the basket, he takes off his clothes and puts them next to the herbs so he can put them back on later. The sound of breaking bones sounds in the hut, and shortly afterwards a white wolf steps out of the door with the basket in its mouth and trots towards Jungkook, who, like Jimin, has already shifted. 

Jungkook trots ahead at the nod of the other's head, making sure from time to time the deeper they walk into the forest that Jimin is still behind him as he leads him to Taewoo. It gives him a satisfied feeling to see that Jimin is following him.  

Jimin on the other hand is completely focused on not losing anything along the way, especially time. His eyes are always on the forest path in front of him, not deviating from the spot. It leads him to almost fall down once when he trips over a stone, but luckily he was still able to catch  himself. Jimin then noticeably pays attention to Jungkook's gray wolf form trotting dangerously in front of him. From this point of view Jungkook might actually be considered to look like a head alpha.