1 Prologue : Reverse pheras followed by fake marriage

Start from the beginning

To find solution for this that evening he brought a lawyer with legal papers and told that he is applying for nullifying their marriage (In show instead of filing a petition against child marriage he came with marriage nullification papers).

Trilochan asked him to stop this craziness and Bondita who just came down listened at his back and she heard the voice of an old woman that she will put tatoo write your husband's name to show your love .

Bondita immediately went outside and asked the woman to write her Patibabu name . She endured the pain with tears. Just then Manorama came and told him that Bondita is putting a tattoo. When he came there Bondita reverted that can you erase this Patibabu?

He immediately lost cool that she endured pain for her stubbornness and he started destroying things in his study room and living room .

Everyone tried to stop him but goes in vain. Sampoorna secretly taunts Bondita that you are turning into shameless day by day and snatching your Patibabu peace of mind.

Trilochan tried in his style to make him understand the importance of marriage about saath pheras, sindur and all. An idea striked Anirudh's mind.

Bondita immediately came and stopped him and asked him to hit her only rather than spoiling all things. This irritated him even more

He asked Bihari to go and bring kersosene and match light. But Bihari didn't move. Anirudh only went inside kitchen and brought it and put fire on spoiled wood furniture despite of everyone's requests.

He took his kaka shawl forcefully (kaka looked at him frowning) and kept on his shoulder and took her pallu and tied it to his kaka shawl and started taking rounds despite of she pleading him to stop. His screams and her requests are audible to everyone who are Inside and who are passing by that haveli.

Just then some of the villagers came to discuss some problem with Trilochan, who saw them and asked them to come after sometime but Sampoorna stopped them and told that villagers might have come with a problem jethji, would that be fine if Roy Chowdhary Zamindari family delay in solving their villagers problems.

She suggested him to keep family problems aside and focus on villagers problems. Trilochan glared at her seriously and she smirked at him sheepishly. She asked Bihari to bring another shawl to jethji and revealed the matter to villagers that Anirudh is taking reverse pheras with his wife by tying his gatbandhan to her . She also told sheepishly that not to reveal our family matters anywhere (and this instigated Trilochan more)

Villagers also heard Anirudh's screams and started looking at them curiously. Sampoorna just then told that it's a daily drama in their house

He told that from now onwards we are not husband and wife, we are only teacher and student, mentor and mentee, just friends. From now onwards I won't consider you as my wife and never let you call me Patibabu and won't announce you as my wife infront of everyone. From now onwards you wont put sindur with my name and you won't be addressed as bahuraniji, Bondita bahu, boudi by anyone , you won't do any household works as this house bahu, you won't have any responsibility towards this family, you will stay here as my student. He told that he will make sure that they get separated legally also soon.

He saw keys in her pallu and he took away from her pallu forcefully despite of her request with tears. He tried to give back to his kaka but his kaka didn't forward his hand to take it. Anirudh forcedly took his kaka hand and put the keys in his hand. He even threatened her that if he found violating any of his reverse phera promises then he will leave this house and go away forever and ever.

Sampoorna smirked happily whereas Bondita sat on floor with shattered mind. Trilochan consoled her.

But later at that night Anirudh came and applied lep on her hand. She woke up and told him : My pain affects you Patibabu then why don't you accept me as your wife. She asked if he nullifies their marriage then they will become strangers to each other right . Then how can he apply lep to her hand.