Chapter XXIII

Irene's POV

I gain my consciousness the moment I heard someone arguing, silently?

"Seriously, Seulgi unnie! You need to wake her up!" Joy said in a whisper. Looking at Seulgi. When I moved and look up to Seulgi. "Great! You're awake now. They're ready to shoot the last scene already." That's when I came back to reality. I stand up.

"Yah! You said, you'll wake me up!" I said to Seulgi. She looks nervous already.

"Sorry. It's just that, you look tired alrea--"

"Kang Seulgi!!! I don't know what to do with you!" I said as I'm stopping myself from squishing her, out of frustration. "I need to change." I said to them. Joy was about to go out, but she notice Seulgi didn't have the plan to, she dragged Seulgi with her. I can still hear Joy scolding Seulgi. How can she do that!?

After I've change, I went out of my dressing room.

"Sorry, Hyun." I heard her say.

"Seulgi, I don't want to hear that word from you again." I said. Not looking at her direction. All I need to do now is finish this.

"Unnie!" Joy called. "You're doing the scene inside? What scene is it? Can I watch?" she asked. I face her direction, Seulgi is just beside her. I just thought of a great idea.

"Bed scene. You can watch if you want." When I said that I look at Seulgi in the eye. I saw how she changed her expression into a shock one. I can tell she wants to say something but she just choose not to say.

I turn my back at them and walk to the set. When I arrived there, I had a smirk plastered on my face.

"You look satisfied." Bugom said. "Your girlfriend is on another level. Imagine, she made the director and the staff wait for you to wake up. The director gave us a 30 minute break but thanks to her, it turned 1 and a half hour." I cant tell what he's feeling right now. Is he ma-- "Damn! I got a good rest!" he's not mad, but what?!

"I was asleep for an hour?!"

"And a half." he corrected me. "It was a good thing Wendy was there. She talked to the director. The staffs where scared with your girlfriend" huh?

"What did she do?"

"Nothing. She just glared at them, once they enter your room." Kang Seulgi!

"Irene. You're here already. Are you good to go?" The director said. I automatically bow at him.

"Sorry, I made you wait." I said.

"It's fine. Let's shoot now. This will be the last one." He said calmly.

"Where's your girlfriend? Is she not gonna watch?" that's when I remember what I just told her.

"Probably not. I just told her we're filming a bed scene." I said and find my way to the set.

"Yah! We're not in a relationship in this film! How can we have a scene like that?" He said.

"Exactly."

"You're cruel." I laugh when he said that.

The moment we finished, everyone seemed to have more energy than earlier.

"Yah! Tell your girlfriend we didn't have that scene!" Bugom shouted. "She might hate me more because of that!"

"Why are you worried that she'll hate you?"

"Lucky for you, you're not recieving her glares. I tell you! Her eyes is so sharp! She can kill me with it!"  I laugh.

"You're too dramatic." I said.