Vingt-Trois

"Jaylen please get your brother." Onika sighed as she watched the one year old crawl freely. It bothered her so much to see it.

"Momma he good. He just crawling around." The eleven year old chuckled. He was nearly taller than his mother, but looked just like his papa.

"Mommmyyyy!! No no!" Armoni ran into the kitchen flying into Onikas legs. She stumbled trying to hold herself up by her mothers pants. "Mommy Nova no no."

"Momma! Her took my candy!"

"Baby Nova just get some more out the pantry please. There's so much left." Nicki picked up Armoni with a smile. She opened the pantry and allowed the kids to get whatever they wanted.

She specifically watched Jaylen because he would always pick at the girls. Making them upset with him. It was his way of playing but he was never caught.

He knew he was being watched so he didn't do anything. Just grabbed a pop tart and left. Nicki shook her head as Nova grabbed as much candy as she could. No one said a thing.

In came her twin, Jaila. Swiping away on her phone. She saw the pantry open and took her chance. Doing the same as Nova, taking as much as she could.

"Ok don't go crazy because i'm not going grocery shopping until next week. Once that's gone then it won't be more."

"Ok Momma." Jaila exited with Nova behind her. "Momma guess what!"

"What is it Jai?" Nicki walked into the living room.

The trail of children behind her. They all followed her and flopped on the couch as well. Armon tried his best to get on the couch, so Jaylen helped. Grabbing him by his arm with a pop tart in his mouth.

Nicki hated when they did that, but it didn't seem to hurt the baby. He actually found it funny.

"Jaylen..." She whispered lowly while watching him be lifted.

"He good Momma."

"Ok...Just be careful, shit."

"I got this lil nigga. He bad."

"Momma you're supposed to be paying attention to me right now." Jaila claimed her spot in Nickis lap. Grabbing her face and smiling. She loved how much she looked like her mother.

Mainly because they were always complimented. Along with Armoni who was starting to become apart of their looks. Nova resembled Beyoncé and Jaylen more than anything now.

They were slowly waiting to see who Armon would take after. But at the moment, he was all Domonique.

"What is it?"

"So....there's this boy..."

"Mmmhmmm.."

"And...."

"Annndddd?" Nicki chuckled while tickling her a little. She was all smiles. Boys didn't bother her because she knew she'd taught her daughter about them. The things to do and not to do. Jaila knew she was still a kid and would get in trouble.