Quinze

"I can take dick just fine."

"The way you scream says otherwise."

Beyoncé was smiling widely. They'd just left the funeral. She was proud of Nicki for not breaking down. Even though it took everything in her not to.

Somehow they got on the subject of sex and who taps out faster. It was all a mask to help Nicki from crying. She could feel it deep down and knew she would be locking herself in the guest room at night.

"Well. Make me scream now papi."

She opened her legs some and closed the partition. It was just the two of them since everyone else wanted to ride in the sprinter van. They had movies and snacks inside.

Nicki didn't want to be there, so Beyoncé went wherever she went.

Bey had a feeling that sex would be a mask all over again. Just like the Jaylen situation. She didn't mind, but she also didn't want that to be an everyday thing.

Communication is key.

"In the limo?"

"Wherever."

She straddled Beys lap and kissed her, not giving her any time to adjust. Her hips rocked as she unbuttoned the white long sleeve.

The dress she had on was long, so she pulled it above her hips.

Beyoncé pulled away for a second, looking into Onikas eyes. She could see the hurt in them. It made her heart ache.

"You good? Anything you wanna talk about? You know you can let me know if something's wrong. Are you okay?"

"No i'm not. But I want you to fuck me right now."

She never had an issue with admitting when she wasn't okay. But she wouldn't talk about right away. Only when she's asked.

They kissed for a while until Onika became tired of it. She went to the floor and undid Beyoncés pants, pulling them to her ankles. Her mouth connected to the tip and she took it whole.

Bobbing her head, making Beyoncé groan. It was a good feeling, she loved it.

Nicki felt Bey cum and swallowed with no problem. Her saliva was around her face as she kissed Bey, moving back into her lap. She hovered above the dick before sliding down slowly.

They were moving in sync with each other. Nicki wanted to take control, and moved her hips faster. It caught Bey off guard as she gripped Onikas waist.

"Oh god." Nicki threw her head back and moaned. That gave Bey access to her neck. Sucking and nibbling, adding pleasure.

The wetness between the two had the older woman in a bliss. Like her body went limp as Onika rode her. Her lip went between her teeth and she enjoyed the feeling.

"Fuck Nika." She was close to coming. It was almost the fastest she'd ever done it.

To gain control, she turned them. Nicki was sitting in the seat, slumped a bit as Bey rammed into her. She knew what her wife wanted, so she wouldn't hesitate to give it to her.