Huit

"J-Jesus Beyoncé." Nicki moaned. Another late night bathroom visit. She was in need of another deep sleep and she wanted it bad.

The only difference is that their mothers are present in the room.

"This is why I fucking love you." Beyoncé had her against the wall with both legs lifted. It was no way for Onika to move as she held onto Beys neck.

They rocked in sync as their bodily fluids dropped from their skin. Beyoncé pounded with her full length and dropped a leg.

She felt Onika being close as she held herself inside. When Onika started to squirt, she shot out as she came.

Nicki sluggishly slid to the floor and tried catching her breath. Bey stood with both hands above her head, against the wall.

She dropped to her knees in front of her wife and pulled her ankles. Onika laid with her back flat on the cold floor. When she felt Beyoncé slide back in, she arched her back.

"On the floor Bey?" She moaned lowly.

"Anywhere baby."

They succeeded with having sex for as long they could before Onika tapped out with tiredness. Beyoncé grabbed their towel and wiped the both of them down. She peeked out the bathroom door to make sure no one was awake.

Nicki was falling asleep against the wall until Bey lifted her. She walked them to their couch bed and made sure Onika was comfortable.

"How do you feel?"

"Full of cum."

"Baby!" She whispered yelled with a laugh. Nicki was serious.

She sniffed loudly and snuggled under the covers. Sleep was taking over her and she was gladly letting it. Beyoncé took note, getting comfortable as well.

They were soon out like everyone in the room. Or so they thought.

"I hear you Beyoncé." Nicki grumbled. She didn't hear her.

"So what did I just say?"

"Mmmmmm Beyyyy." She whined and rolled over. It wasn't far, being that the couch bed wasn't as big.

Beyoncé grabbed her face, pecking her lips repeatedly. She wanted Nic to listen to what she would be doing today. So it wouldn't cause any issues in the future.

"Yes Beyoncé? What is so important?" She opened her eyes.

"I'm going to the spot today. I wanted to tell you so you would know when I didn't come back after dropping the girls off. Look at me and let me know you heard me."

"I hear you."

"You've been saying that for 30 minutes now. Repeat what I said. Ion wanna deal wit no shitty attitude later cause you didn't hear me."

"You're going to the spot Beyoncé. Do you think i'm retarded?"

"No. I think you're really mean when you're mad. I love you, go back to sleep. It's 5am." She pecked Onikas lips and picked up Baby Nova with Jaila behind her.