Vingt-et-un

"But they're fine baby. They know you love them and care for them, don't cry." Beyoncé coached Onika. She'd just told her how the kids felt.

It broke Nickis heart to hear that, making her feel as though she failed them. Never did she ever want to make favoritism in her home.

They always felt like Jaylen was secluded, but he liked to be so that was different. The girls were always under them so they of course got looked at more.

When Jaylen wanted attention he knew he could go to his mother. So he did, when he wanted to. They knew that. But hearing that her babies could point out the attention made her feel a way.

"What did Jaylen say?"

"He was reassuring them. Letting them know that you loved them no matter what. It surprised me the way he explained because even I understood the shit."

They chuckled small as Beyoncé wiped her wife's tears. Kissing her slowly in attempt to ease her. It worked. She stopped the river flow of tears and thought about the days activities.

"Go take her to her bed Nic."

"But Bey-"

"Now Onika. We're not going through this."

Nicki hesitantly got out of the bed with Armoni on her chest, bouncing her slowly. A pout was on her face as she walked down the long hallway. She stood in the nursery for a while until Beyoncé came inside.

Giving her a straight face as she rocked with the baby.

"Lay her down Nic."

"Bey you always do this."

"Because you got attachment issues bruh. Then when she crying all night like Nova did then you'll be annoyed. Come on." She grabbed Armoni before laying her down comfortably.

Nicki kept her eyes on the baby and Bey lifted her, walking them back to their room. They laid down together and watched their show. The 100.

One would go crazy if the other watched it without them. Beyoncé rubbed Onikas stomach absentmindedly, not catching the eyes.

Since she'd given birth, Onika felt like her body was gone. Always saying she wouldn't have no more than two children because of her body. So to have double, she felt like her body wasn't coming back.

She knew that talking to her wife, she would just get words of reassurance, but she didn't think that would work this time.

"I love this little pudge." Beyoncé gave it a squeeze before kissing it. It eased the worrying for the moment but she still felt a way. She rested her hand on top of Beyoncés to stop the moving without making it obvious.

But that didn't stop it. Bey still rubbed with the extra hand on top.

"Excuse me." Onika got up and went into the bathroom. Taking a deep breath before turning into their closet. Going through her clothes until she found an oversized t-shirt.

She brushed her teeth and washed her face, preparing to make breakfast for her bunch. When she walked out of the bathroom, she felt Beyoncés eyes on her. But she ignored it, going straight downstairs.