Dix-Huit

"If I kill you, are you still alive?"

"No."

"Oh okay." Nicki rolled her eyes and walked away from her wife. She was more than annoyed and wanted to be left alone. "You asking dumb shit you're gonna get dumb answers. Think twice."

Beyoncé followed her upstairs and wrapped around her waist once they made it to the top. She kissed her neck and rubbed the pregnant belly softly. As soon as she was about to push her hand into the tights, Nicki clutched her legs together.

Her hand pushed harder and spread them open. Kisses were placed along Nickis neck and jaw as she became wet. Beyoncé walked them closer to the wall for Onikas support and rubbed through her folds. Taking her fingers out for a taste.

She pulled Nickis head back and pushed her tongue in her mouth. They both moaned at the contact. Beyoncé used her free hand to grip her neck while pushing her hand back inside and rubbing slowly.

Her dick pushed against Onikas butt which turned the both of them on more.

"Mmmm." Bey moaned in her ear while inserting a finger. Her arm tightened after feeling the younger girl go weak in front of her. She pumped her fingers slowly, leaving hickeys against the exposed skin in her sight.

A harsh thrust made Onika open her legs further, exactly what Beyoncé wanted.

"Uh-fuck." Nicki choked on her words. Breathing heavily in attempt to keep herself together. They were home alone but she still didn't want to wail out.

Her body started to tremble and her knees began to give out. Beyoncé felt the release and allowed the both of them to slide down the wall. Pushing Nicki to her back and forcing her fingers into her mouth. Letting her taste herself.

Of course Nicki sucked her juices off. It turned Beyoncé on to the max and she undid her pants, next pulling Onikas tights from her body.

Before sliding in, she gave the box a taste while pushing her legs further up. Coming up and sticking her tongue out to let the stickiness roll off her tongue.

Onika opened her mouth and caught it. They gave each other seductive eyes and Bey slid in and groaned at the feeling. She was careful of the huge baby bump, but held her hips to thrust.

They moved against each other until they couldn't anymore.

"Beyyy. Oh fuck! I th-think my water broke!"

"What?" Beyoncé froze and slid out. Seeing a puddle beneath them she didn't know what to do.

"Cum mixed with-"

"Beyoncé shut up and help me up!" Nicki shouted with her hands out. She quickly grabbed them and pulled her wife up. Her eyes were on the mess they'd made in the hallway.

Nicki leaned over the bed as she felt a pain in her side. She was upset it was happening before she could cum again. While Beyoncé was cleaning their mess, Nicki was waiting to be helped.

"What the fuck are you doing!?"

"Cleaning nut and water off the floor! I'm coming baby!"