[_-MAKING A MASK TO. . . HEARTBREAK. . .-_]

⚠️WARNING⚠️
-SLIGHT ANGST
-BLOOD
-ANIMAL DEATH

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 9
Katherine's POV:

I looked at all my 'trophies' I've gotten the past few nights,
Zombie heads, Skeleton heads, Pillager heads any monster or evil entity head I've got!

While I was making a fedora for Scott, I heard the door bell ring,
I went up to open the door to see FWhip with a little humanoid-cat next to him, looking away from me and covering his face with his paws.

"FWhip! Hello! Who is this you got here?"

"Oh hello Katherine! And this here is my *whispering* adopted. . .*back to normal voice* son!"
He said, I'm glad to see FWhip happy once and for all!

"Do you need anything?"
I asked him,

"Yes! Actually, I would like your help to make him a mask, he had a recent. . ."
He trailed off and looked at the kit, grief glittering in his eyes, the kit went closer to him and hid his face in his pants,

". . .accident, let's just say. . ."
He chuckled nervously.

"Aww, poor little guy!" I felt really bad for the poor thing. . .

"He wants a mask to hide his face from anyone, he has a bad scar so yeah. . . That's why he wants it, Oh! How rude of me!"
He quickly changed the subject, I was a little bit jumpy from the change of tone FWhip did/had.

"His name is Dream, come on Dream, she won't tell anyone about it. . . Come on, show her your face!"
FWhip encouraged softly,

Dream whimpered softly and slowly turned his head towards me, upon seeing his face, I was felt really bad for him,
"H-Hello little guy!" I tried to sound not-as nervous or worried for Dream,

"Hi. . ." He felt a little more confident because he turned to me and I saw his face fully,

"By any chance, FWhip, why is her, you know. . . *whispering* part cat?. . ."
I asked him.

Yes, everyone in the server knows Lizzie is a cat, it's obvious but I try to keep it as cool as possible, not wanting to scare her or act off as rude, I'm (probably) the nicest person on the server!

I mean, is it possible that Lizzie and FWhip-

"Oh, yeah, Lizzie's his mother, but she just 'gave' him to me. . ."
He hugged Dream and Dream hugged him back, purring.

"Awwwwwwww!!"
I loved seeing this kind of relationship, father and son!

"Oh and about the mask, I'll look for one right away!"
I ran quickly into my house, searching for masks that I could give to Dream.

Hmm, Ibo, to scary, to girly. . .Perfect!
I found one that was oval shaped, had a derby little smile, simple, but adorable!

"Here!"
I gave it to Dream and he put it on. . .

"I LOVE IT!!"
He squealed with happiness,

"Thank you so much Katherine! Have a lovely day! Bye!"
FWhip called while picking up Dream,

"Bye FWhip!"
I called back to him, maybe there is a perfect match for everyone. . .

I went back inside and closed the door, making Scott's fedora again, I turned my head to the window seeing, what looked like Scott's llamas running away from people chasing them. . .

Hm, I thought, upon seeing the people on,y managing to kill one. . .
Brutes they're stupid animal abusers. . . I hissed in my mind, well, maybe I can make a llama plushie in memory of that llama, it was a red one, it had the exact same markings Scott on all his llamas. . .

Wait. . . THAT IS HIS LLAMAS! I thought, scared. . .
NO, NO NO NO! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES! I thought, getting out of my seat and rushing towards the window,
No. . . I thought, desperate and wanting to go kill those people. . .

I sighed heavily and fell back on my seat, making Scott's fedora again,
Why did they kill his llama? What did the llamas do to deserve this? I thought miserably, Scott got all the empire rulers (and kids) to name a llama or 2, and the red one was named by Shelby/Shubble.

Oh Rosie, why you?. . .
I'll save all off you guys some day, now, go on and find your way to Scott's empire, be safe my lovely's. . .
I thought, I loved sheep, and they look just like them, I loved Scott's llamas and seeing one dead broke my heart. . .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Words: 721
<\333