!#~DRUNK S€X~#!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 4
Scott's POV:

I laid my hand on Jimmy's thigh as we watched the movie, he turned to me and had a lustful look in his eyes, I winked back at him and huddled even closer to him.

I heard him flinch a little and looked at his pants and probably blushed so hard I would faint. . . H

There was a big 'bump' in his pants,
"O-oh, J-Jimmy. . ." I stuttered, he sat there, motionless for a minute and looked a me with mixed emotions in his gaze; Lust and sadness. . .

"I-I. . ." I trailed off, I couldn't help but look at it, I paused the movie and sat on top of the area, moving my hips back and forth.

He grunted with the motion and grinned and me.
I returned a lustful look and unbuckle his belt, I gasped at the size.

"Jimmy! It-It's so. . .big. . ." I whispered the last part and unbuckled my own pants, mine wasn't as big as his but I really didn't fucking care,

All I wanted him to do was fuck me with that big dick of his,
I bent down and nodded, he nudged his tip near the entrance in me and I gasped, if that was the tip, I don't think I can handle all off it. . .

I saw some drool drip down the side of his lip and licked my lips, he grabbed my waist and pulled it closer to his, meaning that. . . That. . . It entered me fully. . .

"A-AGHh~~ S-SO FUCKING- NGgh~" I screamed with delight, I felt my front grow weak,
I panted viciously and trembled with slight pain.

"I-Is it alright?" He asked me, I could tell his drunk stage was lowering. . .

I nodded and just wanted him to fuck me, "C-can you, umm. . ." I trailed off and moaned loudly as I could feel the same motion of his hips slamming against mine,

"AHH~ HAH~" I moaned loudly, feeling it go in and out of me quickly,
Why is it so big? H-How?I thought to myself, conscious of all my thoughts.

It continued for a while until he started fucking me like an animal,
"G-GAH~ HAH~ J-JIMMYYY~~!!" I moaned loudly,

"S-Scott! I-I'm 'gonna cUM!" He grunted the last word and thrust hardly in me, I moaned and felt something pour into me, and looked down to see some white liquid on my chest and dripping out of me. . .

Jimmy's POV:

As I thrusted one last big one in Scott, I came in him. . .
He was panting hardly and lowered his knees down,
he was so fucking beautiful. . .

I'm glad I made him mine, and only mine, I love him. . .
With all my heart. . .

Once I 'came' out of my thoughts, I say him laying on his back and me pressed against his front-view.
"I love you Scott. . ." I panted, I hugged him and sucked on his neck for a while. . .

Hearing his moans was like music to me,
"I- hah~ I love you too, Jimmy. . ." He smiled weakly at me.

He hugged me back and smiled,
"Do you want to do it again sometime?" He asked me.

"Yeah, it was fun~" I giggled, he did as well. . .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Words:  (69- Jk. . .) 543