#THE 2 MEET#

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 1
Scott's POV:

"Jimmy!"

"Scott!" I heard someone call my name, that name sounded familiar, but I don't know why or where I've heard it from, to me, this is the first time I have even heard of that name. . .

All my thoughts where filling my brain, I shook it off to clear myself, until I realised the name I called I don't even recognise!

I felt him wrap his arms around me and also wrap a 'fish-like' tail around the lower part of my body.

As I wrapped my arms around Jimmy's waist, he gasped and then giggled cutely-
Wait, I can't be in love with someone I barley know, c-can I?

I then realised I had wings, big pristine white owl wings, they where beautiful, no wonder this Jimmy guy likes me, I mean, he is cute but not as cute as m-

Fuck, I'm simping for myself-

"I love you so much Scott!" I heard this, 'Jimmy' say to me softly, I felt myself purr with happiness and said: 'I love you too, Jimmy'. . .

I groaned as I woke up from that weird dream, what was that?
I mean, there is a guy called Jimmy in our smp but I never heard of this one, I shook the thought of; 'Maybe that was a past life' and walked outside and looked outside my window from my headroom.

Ah, yes, Chormia. . .

My empire! oh, how much I love my empire! It's my home, where I lived, where I was raised!
The beautiful green grass, the multi-coloured flowers, the buildings, everything to me in Chromia is wonderful!!

But, I remembered I needed gunpowder. . .

Fuck. The only other person that sells gunpowder is good 'ol cowboy Jimmy, I mean, he's cute and all but my dream makes it seem as if I'm obsessed with him!

We're just friends, I only flirt with him because it cute-
No, funny to see him become all flustered and as red as a sunset sky!
It's hilarious!!

Anyway, I spread my elytra out and flew off to his empire. . .

Jimmy's POV:

As I carried my gunpowder stock to my gunpowder-tnt shack, I heard the sound of fireworks in the air.

I craned my head up to see a colourful, and certainly beautiful man, I felt my stomach flutter with butterflies as he landed but only to my surprise it was my friend Scott.

To me, we're just friends but. . .

I don't know how to act around him, to me, he is a love-friend I don't know how to put it in words but-

"Well, hello Jimmy! I mean, Sherrif~" he giggled at the name, I felt my face turn read at the last part, he laughed his ass off and smiled beautifully-

NO NO!! HE IS JUST A FRIEND!! R-right??. . .

"H-Hello Scott of chromia! Y-you look wonderful today!" I stuttered, there was an awkward silence until he broke it by clearing his throat, he had a light-pink 'dust' covering his cheeks,

"T-Thank you! Y-Your not looking to bad yourself!" He smiled, he shook his head stand looked away but has a cute little smile taking over his glossy lips.

I felt my heart beat faster at the compliment and nodded a 'thank you'.
"So, what are you here for?" I asked him,

I clapped my hands together which made him flinch slightly, "Oh! Yeah, about that, I'm here for gunpowder, if you have any!" he laughed softly.

"Oh, I have some right now! You can have if for free!" I chuckled he gasped and shook his head and gave me some dye, "Here, I-I don't want to seem greedy so yeah. . ." He giggled cutely, "Oh no, no! It's alright!" I pulled him in a hug and he nuzzled his face in my neck.

He realised what he has done and shrank back, "I-I'm so sorry Jimmy! I-" I shook my head and smiled, "It's alright Scott, you didn't mean to!" I smiled, "Can I give you a tour around Tumble Town?"

"Yes! I would love one!" He looked so happy about that question, I smiled and nodded. . .

-After the Tour-

"Well, Tumble Town seems like a lovely empire Jimmy!" He smiled, I smiled back and gave him a thumbs up, "Thank you! Is it okay if I visit Chromia one day?"

"Any time! I would love to have you over!" He smiled, everything about him was perfect, his smile, his face, his hair, his body. . .
Everything. . .

Wait! HE IS JUST A FRIEND!!! RIGHT?!

"Hey um, I noticed you where nodding your head a lot, here. . ." He trailed off and blushed a bright red, I tilted my head confused until he grabbed my shoulders and pushed me down slightly, he kissed me on the forehead. . .

I felt frozen in my place, with excitement, happiness and shock, he winked at me and left.

I looked at my down at my hands and smiled softly.
What a adorable man right there. . .

I can no longer deny that I don't have feelings for him.
I love him. . .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Words: 832