"I missed you so much." Allure announced above a whisper as she caressed his face, she wanted to make sure she wasn't dreaming—and she wasn't.

Moo bit down on his bottom lip as he slid in and out of Allure, all while keeping a steady rhythm

Moo bit down on his bottom lip as he slid in and out of Allure, all while keeping a steady rhythm. The feeling of pleasure took over his body as Allure's walls hugged his manhood.

Her face was made up in a pleasurable pout as they eyed each other, Moo pressed his body against hers and began kissing on her neck. Allure used her fresh acrylic nails to scratch his back.

"Fuckkkk." Allure moaned out, Moo used his free hand to gently toy with Allure's hardened nipple. Once Allure began to shake Moo knew she'd reached her climax. Her love grew wetter as her moans grew louder, her nails sunk into Moo's back as he continued to plunge in and out of her. "You so fuckin pretty." He groaned in her ear.

Moo released into Allure before pulling out and collapsing on top of her.

Allure walked into the nail shop and instantly spotted Maiya and Aria, she grabbed a complimentary cold water before heading over to them

Allure walked into the nail shop and instantly spotted Maiya and Aria, she grabbed a complimentary cold water before heading over to them. She was overdue for some nail care, after deciding to let her nails breathe for a moment—she was ready.

"I got you a smoothie." Maiya announced as she looked up from her phone, she'd gotten her a basic mango kale smoothie, one of her favorites.

"Thanksss." Allure replied in a sing song voice, "I should throw it on this bitch Aria." She added in a joking manner, although it came off as a joke Allure found it to be extremely lame that Aria did that. She made it clear that Kyren was her co worker and not a nigga she liked or anything.

"Girl." Aria belted, kissing her teeth. "I didn't sell you out, it just so happened to slip out."

"What happened?" Maiya furrowed her arched eyebrows together as she locked her phone and sat it on her lap.

"This hoe dry told Moo that I took my coworker home that one day when he left his ring in my car." Allure fussed.

"I didn't dry tell him!" Aria argued, "We was talking about him coming home and wanting to wear all of his jewelry as soon as they released him, I remembered you showing us the ring and I brought it up saying it was nice and he needed one like it." She explained, Allure slightly rolled her eyes.