Dear god Camille spit out words.

"Hi! It's an absolute pleasure to meet you."

I extended my hand to her but she outstretched both arms to pull me into a hug.

"It's so nice to finally meet you! I've heard a lot about you from these three." She motioned to Austin, Baz and Olivia.

"All good things i hope"

"Of course. Well i'll come back around and find you guys later on i gotta chat with Baz."

Austin spoke up "We are all going to dinner tonight maybe you join us?"

"Oh that sounds lovely! I'll see you guys later on"

As she walked away i finally let out a breath.

"Well?" His smile even wider than before.

"I just met Pricilla freaking Presley"

He laughs slightly at my disbelief, "Yes you did."

"And she hugged me..."

"Yeah she's real friendly like that"

"We're having dinner tonight"

"Yep, all of us. Baz, Olivia, Tom, You, Me and Pricilla."

"Sweet jesus."

"Worth waiting all day?"

"I think i'm still asleep, pinch me so i can make sure this is all happening."

Sure enough he reached over and pinched the side of my arm.

"Ow! Damn i was joking."

I rubbed the sore spot on my arm as he laughed and pulled me so i was flush against him. I pushed up onto my toes to reach his lips and kissed him.

"Grams gonna die when i tell her about this."

"I gotta get back to set, why don't you go hang out in the trailer and give her a call. I won't be much longer then we can go home and get ready for dinner."

"Sounds like a plan." I moved to kiss him again "I love you"

"I love you more sweetheart"

I spent the next hour on the phone with Gram catching her up on the past couple days and telling her meeting Pricilla, when i told her we were having dinner tonight i was pretty sure she went into cardiac arrest but turns out she just got to excited and winded herself.

When Austin was done with shooting we went back to our apartment and got ready for dinner. I was going out with a woman i had idolized my whole life, her fashion sense, business choices and pure strength. Obviously i had to dress to impress, i pulled out a thin strapped gold dress with a slit up to my thigh and heels to match, i left my hair out and loosely curled around my face.

Finally i stepped out of the bathroom to find Austin sitting on the edge of the bed wearing a white shirt rolled up to his elbows and a pair of loose fit brown pants. I'm convinced the man could wear a garbage bag and look gorgeous.