Chapter 11

30 hours

Bella's POV
I can't believe this is happening again. 30 hours? He knows I won't be able to survive that. Alright. Good thoughts. Good thoughts. I think to myself as I focus on not having a panic attack.

"Cmon, breathe in... Breathe out." I say, it doesn't help. I stand up from my sitting position in the corner and make my way to the door, stumbling as I can't see.

Reaching the door, I start to bang on it. As loud as I can I scream. "Please, Leo I know you can hear me, Enzo too. Please just let me out. I will do anything. I will obey your stupid rules, or I'll let you punish me in any other way. But this is too much. Please. Just let me out."

After 30 minutes of my failing attempts to be let out, I give up, I let my body fall on the ground and stay there. Staring up at the ceiling I can't see due to the darkness.

My eyes close and I feel myself floating into abyss.

____________________________________
A harsh slap awakens me and I am greeted with light. Finally, I am out of that shit hole. I feel my hands tied behind my back and I am sat on a chair.

I look around and see Enzo and some of Leo's men. "Thank you. You have no idea how much I hate that room." I say desperately as I looks at Enzo.

He smirks and walks over to me. "Oh I do know. But your not done. Boss just told us to take you out and torture you every hour so you don't fall asleep."

My relief quickly washes away as I hear what he says. "No please. You know I can't handle that. No one can."

Enzo's smirk remains as he walks away from me without answering and stops at a table. "Tie her legs to the chair and remove the top half of her dress. And, don't be gentle."

I start to panic more, three unknown men come over to me. Two have ropes in their hands and they kneel down to tie my legs. Before I can fight back, the both have a deathly grip on my ankles, which restrains me from doing anything with them.

They tie the topes tightly around my ankles. When they have finished, they move away and go to stand with the last of Leo's henchmen further away in the room.

The last man starts to walk towards me but I speak before he can. "If you touch me, I will kill you when I get out of these restraints." I say as I give stare him down.

He smirks at me and starts moving again. When he reaches the chair I am sat in, he pulls a small knife out of his pocket. He uses it to cut the straps on my dress and pulls it down to my waist, revealing my black bra that you can definitely see my nipples through.

As Enzo turns around to see my state, a smirk appears on his face. He walks over with some sort of clamps in his hands and I immediately know what he is doing.

He bends down so his mouth is level with my ear, "Don't enjoy this too much." He whispers as he puts the clamps on my nipples, I hiss at the feeling.

He steps away to look at me and his smirk gets bigger. "Fuck you. This is your way of torture? Embarrass me and put clamps on my nipples?"

I look at the other men and they are all looking at me with lust in their eyes. Enzo chuckles beside me. I turn to look back at him and he has some sort of remote in his hand.

"No, I also have this." He gestures to the remote before clicking it. I immediately feel pain spread through my nipples and around my chest. I realise what he is doing and know that this is only the lowest setting.

He brings the voltage higher on the clamps and I let out mix between a groan and a whimper. "You're liking this too much." He states and turns the voltage even higher.

A loud groan leaves my mouth and I fight against the restraints around my wrists, trying to find a way to ease the pain, "What part of this makes you think I'm enjoying it?" I breathe out as I keep fighting.

"What do you say guys, do you think she needs more?" Enzo turns to the other men and when they don't say anything, he turns it up anyway, he turns it up to the max.

This goes on for what feels like hours, him taunting me while I beg for it to stop. It finally does, I breathe a sigh of relief and Enzo removes the clamps. He tosses them to one of the men and he puts them on the table.

Enzo pulls my dress up and tries the top of the straps together. He then moves around to the back of the chair I am sat on. He grabs my chin and lifts my head up to face him.

He leans down so he is by my air again and says, "Just so you know, Leo agreed to share you with me." I gasp as he pinches my nipples and I'm shocked at what he said. He then stands up straight and walks out.

"Take her back to the room, lock it and make sure she doesn't get out."

____________________________________

Omg, I love writing about Enzo. He is such a vibe, even when he is torturing Bella.

Thank you so much for the amount of reads on this book. I am so happy.

Sorry this is a short chapter.

Don't forget to vote.

Lil x