Chapter 4

Pleasure

_________________________________
Leo's POV
Watching her on her knees in front of me, kissing my gun was a fucking joyride. When I got home I immediately went to my office and called Bianca to come in. She entered the room and knew exactly what I wanted her for.

She walked over to me and hurriedly got on her knees and removed my belt, pulling my pants and boxers down. She took my cock in her mouth and I began to thrust my hips upward, my cock hitting the back of her throat. I tilted my head back and let out a loud groan. After a while of me fucking her mouth, I finally released and she swallowed it all.

When she was done I pulled my boxers and pants back up, re-doing my belt. Bianca sat on the chair beside my desk and tried to start a conversation. "Leave." I ordered.

"What?"

"Leave. Now." I ordered again and she quickly got up, running away. Pathetic.
_______________________
Bella's POV
Fucking bitch! I will get my revenge, he will not get away with leaving me there, looking stupid after he made me kiss his fucking gun. As I entered my mansion, Enzo came up to me and I explained what happened.

After talking for a while in the living room, I grabbed his hand and led him up to my room. I pushed him down on my couch sitting on his lap. Straddling him with my thighs on either side of him. "Ride me." He said with a smirk on his face, he knew exactly what I wanted. I unbuckled his belt slowly, teasing him. Doing the same with his pants then his boxers, I could tell his patience was running out.

I got off him, taking my jacket off, along with my pants, then my top. Leaving me in a matching red lingerie set. He started to unbutton his shirt and when we were both exposed fully I straddled him again. I lowered myself down onto his dick as he let out a shaky groan. "Ah." I moaned, feeling every inch of him inside me. I put my hands around his neck as I kissed him and started rocking my hips in a circle motion.

"Don't stop." He breaths out into the kiss. I wasn't going to, he moved his lips to my neck as I tilted my head back, giving him more access. My hips kept moving in a circle and I was a moaning mess. I could feel my orgasm nearing. Enzo's cock twitched inside of me indicating he was close too. He started to thrust himself up into me, only adding more pleasure and heat. I let out a loud moan and I could feel a knot in my stomach, I couldn't take it anymore. I came all over his cock moaning loudly as I did. His dick twitched again and he pulled out, coming all over my stomach.

I collapsed on top of him and he lifted me up, putting me next to him as he went into the bathroom. He came out with a towel and wiped my stomach and my pussy. I wasn't done yet though. When he had finished he picked me up and took me over to my bed. He layed me down and layed down next to me. I got on top of him, "I wanna sit on your face." I admitted. A smirk appeared on his face as he pulled me upwards, so my entrance was right above his mouth.

I hovered above him, wanting him to eat me out, "You said you wanted to sit on my face, so sit." Enzo said, pushing me down by my thighs. I could feel his hot breath on my clit and I let out a loud moan. I felt his tongue slowly glide along my slit, "So fucking wet." His voice sounded muffled with my pussy over his mouth. Without a warning he plunged his tongue straight into me. I tilted my head back, moaning repeatedly as he ate away.

I rocked my hips back and forth on his face as I held onto the headboard to keep myself upright. His tongue kept thrusting in and out of my hole and he added a finger, rubbing my clit at the right spot. I felt the familiar knot in my stomach. "Fanculo Enzo, sto per venire."(Fuck Enzo, I'm gonna come)

"Come all over my face baby!" The knot was finally released and he licked up every single drop of my cum. I let go of the headboard and collapsed next to him once again. He picked me up and took me into my bathroom and turned the water on, it filling up the bath tub. After a while he turned it off and got in, me still in his arms. I was too tired to keep my eyes open so Enzo helped me get washed. After he dried my body, put my silk nightwear on and took me to bed. I definitely wasn't walking tomorrow.

______________________________
I'm so nervous to post this!

Please give me some feedback, I don't care if it is good or bad I just wanna know what you think.

What do you think about the smut?

Don't forget to vote.

Lil x