Chapter 7

Ropes

_________________________________
Bella's POV
My eyes started to slowly open, my body body felt completely numb. I wasn't in my bed, nor was I in my house. I was in a grey room, I had chains around my ankles and ropes holding me up by my wrists. The ropes were pulling on tight, causing my body to lift off the ground slightly. They decided to fucking hang me from the ceiling.

My wrists were burning up, I tried to move my hands but they were tied together too secure for any movement to be made. I look around the room but it is pretty much empty. There was only a table and chair, the table had all sorts of weapons on it, one being my knife.

I started to pull down in my restraints, trying to break free. It was no use, I let out a loud groan while I pushed my head down. My eyes were focused on the floor as they started to feel heavy again.

Before I could drift off, the iron door in front of me opened, "Looks like our guest is awake." An all to familiar voice speaks. I lift my head up to be met with Leo, Enzo and a few other men.

"Fuck you, I'll kill you when i get out of here, and I'll fucking enjoy it." I spat, looking between Leo and Enzo. Leo walks closer to me and puts his hand on my cheek caressing it as I pull my head away.

He gets angry and grabs my chin, forcing me to look at him. "You killed 17 of my best men." He taunts lowly in my ear, "now you are going to pay."

I look over at Enzo to see him smirking, "I trusted you Enzo, for 8 years." He doesn't seem to care, he just stands there.

I start to pull against the rope again but Leo grabs my throat, squeezing it hard enough to block my airway. "Where to start?" He speaks as he circles around me.

"How about this?" He asks as he walks over to the table. He picked up my knife and Enzo's smirk gets bigger. "That's perfect!"

Leo walks over to me, holding the knife against my cheek as he puts pressure down on it. The stinging sensation feels good. I have to suppress a moan, "You're pathetic." I laugh.

He glides the knife down to my shoulder as he moves the strap of my dress to the side. He puts more pressure down as he makes a long and deep cut along my shoulder blade, I let out a low hiss, "Fuck you, you will have to try harder."

Leo walks around me again, but this time he stops behind me. I can't move my head or do anything to see what he is doing. I can feel his breath on my neck as he leans his head next to my ear.

"Let's see how quiet you can be while I carve my name into your back." No. I pull against the restraints again, trying to break free.

Leo orders his men to tighten them however. As they tighten them, my body is brought higher of the ground. I let out a loud groan as my wrists are burning even more.

Leo chuckles behind me as he pulls my other dress strap down, I am so thankful I chose to wear a strapless bra last night. He starts to press the tip of the knife along my back. Carving his name into it, it will be a forever reminder of what happened.

As he starts to press harder, I let out a strangled scream, the scream was mixed with anger and pain.

After ten agonizing minutes of Leo carving into my back he stops. He walks out from behind me and walks over to the table, grabbing a bottle of vodka.

He walks back behind me and opens the bottle. "No, Leo don't." I groan as he pours the bottle onto my back. I let out another scream, Leo puts his hand on my mouth, pulling my head back, I am staring at the ceiling as he whisperers in my ear.

"I am only getting started. But for now, I'm bored." He takes his hand off my mouth and talks to the men. I can only just make out what he is saying. "Take her to the other room, I'll be back for more in an hour."

The men nod and walk over to me, my back and shoulder are hurting like absolute hell.

One of the men undo the chains on my feet as the others undo the ropes. As the ropes are undone, I fall to the ground. My hands immediately goes to my back, trying to calm the stinging.

One of the men pull me up by my hair, I slightly laugh to myself at Leo's stupidity. My elbow flies up into the man's stomach and he falls to the ground, groaning in pain.

The other two men come at me and I bash there heads together. I quickly make my way out of the room. I pull my dress straps back up, I slowly make my way out into the main part of the mansion.

I make it no where before I am pulled by my hair into another room. One of the guards has a firm hold of me as he brings my to Leo and Enzo who are conversing in a living room.

Leo immediately sees me and stands up, "Well, well, well. Look who we have here." He walks over to me and thanks the guard before getting a firm hold of my hair himself. "Big mistake tesoro. (Darling)"

He pulls my hair harder as he guides me back to where I came from. However he walks past the room I was previously in and goes to a different one. This one is dark and small. He must know about my claustrophobia.

He pushes me into the room, "I'll be back in an hour, try not to be too loud." He says as he slams the door. Leaving me trapped in the dark room. With only enough space for my to sit.

I let out a low groan and tried to focus on my breathing. I was huddled up in a corner as I could feel tears begin to sting my eyes.

I finally allowed myself to scream after a while. "I fucking hate you Leo Valentino. Vai all'inferno! (Go to hell)!" I shout, begging that he can hear me through the walls.

I can feel myself becoming more and more overwhelmed.

My screams become more intense.

My breathing is getting faster and faster.

My heart and head are pounding.

The thought of Enzo is throwing me off. I have no one left.

I have lost track of time. I eventually managed to stop myself from screaming but my breathing stayed at the same pace, unable to slow down.

I can hear footsteps getting closer and the door opens, revealing Enzo. He grabs my quickly and forces me out of the room whispering, "My turn."

__________________________________
Having claustrophobia really is a pain, the only perk being i always get the window seat on planes.

Don't forget to vote.

Lil x