Chapter 1

MISSION

__________________________
Bella's POV
The sun woke me up, as usual. It is like my own personal alarm clock, except I have to share it with everyone in the world. I got out of bed and headed to my bathroom. Turning the shower on, I took of my clothes and went into the water.

The hot water dripped down my body and my tensed muscles eased. My father died a few months ago and after that I have been plotting revenge, it is a painstaking job.

After washing my hair and body I get out of the shower, wrapping a towel around my body. I dry my blonde hair and head into my bedroom. I stare into the mirror at my naked body, I have always been proud of it. My curves, my legs, my face, everything. That's one thing i can thank my mother for, her genes.

I must have been staring to long, it is 8:30. I am supposed to be getting ready for my mission.
That bastard broke into my fucking home and killed 8 of my men.
Lets just say that he's gonna get a taste of his own medicine. By that I mean I'm going to kill 16 of his men, possibly more if I'm in the mood.
Maybe I'll kidnap one of them and torture them, for fun.
Ethan Coleman is the leader for the Cockman mafia, oh shit, I mean Coleman mafia. Silly me.

I hate him so much, I literally want to pull his dick so hard that it stretches and I can use it to strangle him. His dick is pretty small tho, I tried cutting it of one time but his men shot me in my leg. Bastards. Anyways, back to me.

I changed into a black leather jumpsuit, and tied my hair into a tight ponytail. I out on some light makeup.

I know it's just a mission but I gotta look good

I know it's just a mission but I gotta look good. It distracts the men. My phone rang and it was my best friend Enzo, he works along side me in my mafia, he is my second in command.

"What's up Enzo?" I ask, he is probably gonna complain about me being late for the mission.

"You're late." Bingo. I was right, I'm always right. "I know Enzo, I'll be 5 minutes. Don't get your knickers in a twist!" Sarcasm, my favorite thing in the world, after food obviously.

"Alright, but if you aren't I'm coming up there." I hung up, always so controlling. I head to the elevator after grabbing my favorite knife and a shotgun.

When I get down I can see Enzo and start to head towards him. The workers are looking at me and as I walk past a blonde girl i never bothered to learn the name of, I hear her say, "Fucking slut!"

I turn around. I walk up to her and say, "Would you like to repeat that." She looks a bit bold today. "I said you are a fucking slut." She has a death wish.

I pull my knife out of my thigh holster and slash her throat. "Alfonso (my assistant) I want her body gone by the time I get back!" By now all the workers have gone back to what they were doing. I walk up to Enzo, and jump up on him. He catches me in his arms, my legs around his waist. I give him a kiss, which slowly starts to turn into something more. His hands make their way down to my ass, squeezing it.

Ok best friends with benefits. We both have needs but aren't really into the commitment thing, so we made a deal. We would fuck each other and all that stuff but don't need the commitment. I'll admit he is good in bed.

After are long make-out session, I pull away and he puts me down. "Ready to go?" He asks. "Ready as I'll ever be." I say hopping into his car, he gets into the drivers seat. He starts to drive and I am just loading my gun, thinking about how I want to kill Ethan when I have the chance. I have narrowed it down to two 1. Cut his limbs of one by one starting with his dick. 2. Skin him alive and sell his meat to a butcher.

We make it to his mansion and the poor sucker doesn't even have gates to protect his home. No guards outside, piece of cake. Enzo and I get out of his car and are met with more men from my mafia. We decide split up, me and Enzo together. We enter the house and I immediately shoot two men guarding a door, that looks to be an office.

Enzo gives me a knowing look, meaning we should go into the office. We make our way to the door and he kicks it down. The room is filled with men, no weapons, just men. I grab my knife and start slashing and stabbing people. Enzo shoots loads more. I make my way further into the room and there he is. Ethan.

I walk up to him and put my knife to his throat he has his hands up in surrender. I call two of my men into the room and order them to take him to a torture room in my home. This mission was easy, too easy. Now I need to blow off some steam.

We make our way back to the car and the journey back is spent in comfortable silence. We make our way into the building and go our separate ways. Enzo goes to his office, I go to my room. I decided to do some training. I started with some simple combat training and then decided to practice my knife throwing.

My phone buzzed and I went to check who it was. It was an unknown number.
9:00
Sunday
Warehouse!

______________________________
What do you think of the first chapter?
I promise there will be smut!

I hope you are enjoying it!

Do you think Bella is a good character?

Don't forget to vote.

Lil x